PDA

View Full Version : Thursdays - #236 Pumpkins everywhere!

gini
11-01-2007, 11:21 AM
What the heck went on in here yesterday? I was busy celebrating a Halloween birthday so I couldn't stop by.

There are smashed pumpkins everywhere! And candy wrappers - Mario - would you know anything about them?

You could kill yourself walking on this floor.

I made some coffee - Bailey's is out on the bar - help yourself.

I think we need a Shop-Vac to deal with this stuff.

RedHedd
11-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Ah, but there are pumpkin seeds in the oven! Mario, there's a stack of witches' brooms in the corner, come help sweep up this pumpkin and wrapper mess and then we can sit back on the porch and spit pumpkin seeds :D

Lady's Human
11-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere......

And fresh hot pie on the bar!

lbaker
11-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Let's have a seed spitting contest!!! Too much leftover candy for me, I'm sugared out and I didn't even eat that much. How about a salty margarita? How is everyone ~ haven't been around much lately and I've missed you :cool: Yes Mario, I've missed you too

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Mario must have stopped by my neighborhood last night. Their big pumpkin was smashed all over the sidewalk this morning. :rolleyes:

Punkin guts EVERYWHERE!!! :p

Leonardo is being such a good boy taking his thyroid meds, he deserves a treat. I'll fix some catnip tea. (His siblings have to have some too, of course)

I'll grab a cherry limeade for myself. (moff squishes through the pumpkin guts to the bar).

davidpizzica
11-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Hi, everyone! Here' a big shopvac to help clean up this pumpkin mess! Watch it, Mario! You might get sucked in. Could I have a cup of hot coffee and a slice of that delicious pie before I start?

gini
11-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Hi again, just stopped by to drop off some hot turkey sandwiches for everyone.The turkey breast just came out of the oven - yummy!

Hey, Laurie out the back door with you and your spitting seeds!:p Trouble maker!:D

David, thanks for the shop-vac - that really works! Gotta get back to work now.

davidpizzica
11-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Hmmm... I'd better cut down on the power! I almost sucked Mario's diaper off! (Mario giving me dirty looks). This is the last time I'll plug the vac in an L&F outlet!!

lbaker
11-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Well DANG Gini, guess you can dress me up but you can't take me anywhere :rolleyes: ;) :D *at least Mario thinks I'm phunny* :p

lvpets2002
11-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Hmmm... I'd better cut down on the power! I almost sucked Mario's diaper off! (Mario giving me dirty looks). This is the last time I'll plug the vac in an L&F outlet!! :eek: OMG David it did suck Mario's diaper off.. Now Mario has brought his friend to help with the pumpkin seed clean up.. :D Oh a Hot Turkey Sandwich Please..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/093.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Well, at least Mario still has his thong on!!! Gotta accept even the smallest blessings where you can find them! ;) :D

gini
11-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Oh, just look what Mario did.............he took one of the pumpkins that weren't smashed - cut two legs for himself in the bottom of it - and he is wearing it!!

Guess he is embarrassed..................

Oh, Oh, look out - he got hold of the shop-vac and he is headed for you David!

davidpizzica
11-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Uh-oh! Mario has that look in his eye! If.. I.. can.. reach the outlet, I'll be safe! I better watch myself, that vac is POWERFUL!

RICHARD
11-03-2007, 08:26 PM
If this is thursday this must be....wait a second....

WHERE AM I?

Whew!

I have been busy......I have to stop in because I just drank a beer and wanted another...

I have been working like a dog......No relation to that Chapman idiot....

------

I just started to grill some chicken......I have a green salad in the fridge and some lemon pudding too...

ANyone want a Sam Adams?

Or a mixed drink?

---------

LOL, I need some company tonight... The water heater went out and the water supple to the house is leaking...... :eek:

When it rains, you just have to grit your teeth and shower cold. :confused: