PDA

View Full Version : Leon!!!!

kb2yjx
10-31-2007, 03:47 AM
You sure look like one scary dude in your costume!!! Are you named after Leon Russell??? Glad to know that even the dog tows the line with you in charge!!! BOO!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

Barbiecat1
10-31-2007, 06:10 AM
Tell your dad that a toilet trained kitty is a SMART, and much cleaner, too, so go back to using the toilet, Cutie!

You look great in your outfit, too. Enjoy Halloween, and your special day today.

catmandu
10-31-2007, 09:53 AM
LEON THIS IS TUBSTER ALSO A BIG BLACK CAT.WE KNOW THAT YOU LIKE TO BE INDEPENDANT BUT PLEASE USE THE LITTER BOX, MY DAD GIVES ME TREATS WHEN IS IT IN THE SILLY SAND BOX.
AND YOU ARE ONE HUGE CAT AND SO AWESOME AND POWERFUL MAYBE YOU ARE NAMED AFTER LEON SPINKS WHO 30 YEARS AGO WAS PRETTY AWESOME TOO.
WE ALL SEND AN BLACK CAT HALLOWEEN MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW TO LIGHTNING LITHE LEON OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

blue girl
10-31-2007, 09:59 AM
Leon, you are the cutest spider I've ever seen! I think you are also one of the smartest cats I've ever had the pleasure of meeting....how lucky for your family to have you in their home. Have fun and enjoy your special honors as Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Leon you are the most adorable spider I've ever seen!!! If I saw more of them looking like you, I wouldn't squash them for sure!!!

If you came trick or treating here, I'd give you lots of goodies just for being so adorable!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Happy Halloween and Happy Cat of the Day to you, Leon! Well, you're not scaring anyone with that adorable spider outfit, though you might kill them with cuteness!:) What a gorgeous, hunky feline you are Leon and the most adorable spider man, to boot!:D I couldn't help laughing as I read your Mom's awesome tribute to her best buddy..."I didn't know what to do with him!":D:p But you showed her the way, didn't you sweetheart? But your Dad...! While the rest of the cat loving world would do anytihng to have a potty trained kitty, your Dad "untrained you!":D Congratulations Leon! I hope you njoy a very happy and fun filled day celebrating with your Mom and Dad, Cory and pesky pupper Pepper!:D Hugs and kisses to you Leon...just as your namesake, you rock!:)

Coondoglover
10-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Hi, Leon! You look so handsome in your spider costume. And you have amazing eyes. Have fun celebrating your special day today with Pepper and your family. Congrats on COTD and have a wonderful Halloween! :D