PDA

View Full Version : Blair update

cali
10-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Blairs first night with Shannen was horrable lol he wouldnt eat, wouldnt drink, before bed she finally had to dump him out of his crate because he hadnt left it since he was put in it at noon, when she got him outside he just sat on the steps for 15 minuts, then it took her a half hour to get him back in the house. all he would do was hide under the kitchen table and shake and drool, she sat beside him for a half hour and he refused to even look at her :( but this mornings update was much more promising, he is now eating and drinking, and he left his crate twice to go upstairs and see what she was doing on his own accord. so it sounds like he is not so much terrified anymore as he is unsure of whats happening. Tracy might know some more as my info is all 3rd hand lol

Taz_Zoee
10-30-2007, 07:51 PM
Aww, poor Blair. :( It's rough at first, but I'm sure he'll come around and feel very comfortable there.

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Poor Blair. I hope he becomes more comfortable soon and realizes everything is going to be ok.

BC_MoM
10-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Don't worry! I'm not surprised. Many of my fosters are like this for a few days when they first get here, but they adjust very quickly!

Crikit
10-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Glad to hear that he finally came out of his kennel on his own. When I saw Shan last night it was still a no go for the eating and drinking but obviously that's slowly getting better. I probably won't have a chance to see him until either Sunday or Monday night when we have practice and classes but I'll try to remember to let you know how he's doing when I do see him.

cali
11-04-2007, 08:25 PM
any updates? we havent heard from Shannen since Tues. its been a week now, I hope Blair is feeling better.

cali
11-14-2007, 09:09 AM
bump...Cricket, have you seen him recently? its been 2 weeks since he went up and we havent heard a thing since the last update, I hope he is feeling better..

Crikit
11-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Sorry I've been busy getting ready for a trip. Anyway I still haven't seen him as Shannen is trying to let him come out of his shell around her and her husband before bringing him to the centre. I have asked about him though and she says that he's doing great and is really starting to come around with her.

cali
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
oh good, I am so glad to hear that! we have been so worried about the poor guy :)