PDA

View Full Version : My sons additions to our Family..............

DrKym
10-30-2007, 05:13 PM
Along with our bird rescues of sunday I wanted you to all meet Daltons Birds Baby (whiteface) and Tiki Tiki the normal grey

without further ado (yes I was on the phone with moosmom :rolleyes: when aren't I? laughs)

My son is trying to tame them (with a little help from mom) He cleans their cages and pays for all their food toys and treats, so I would love it if our PT family gives a little encouragement oh yeah sending a pic of their proud Daddy!

kimlovescats
10-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Tell him I said congratulations on his two new babies!!!!

Kim :D

ScottieMommy
10-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Gratz they are cuties :P

Hellow
10-30-2007, 05:44 PM
Congratulations on your sons new baby!

cassiesmom
10-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Wait, I've missed something. Dalton, did you just rescue these birds? What kind of bird are they? In the one photo I can see how tall their cage is. Are they young birds? I don't know much about birds, so anything you want to share with me is good.

I have a new neighbor who takes her parakeet outside in his cage on nice days. She puts the cage on her balcony table and reads the newspaper, and the parakeet gets some fresh air and chirps away. He's quite the green chatter box! I am surprised by how much and how loud her bird chirps. I don't guess there will be more than a couple more nice days he can go out, though.

sweetpatata6
10-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Congrads Dalton! I know you'll be great! :D

BitsyNaceyDog
10-31-2007, 10:32 AM
Congratulations Dalton! It looks you're doing an amazing job with your new cockatiels.