PDA

View Full Version : looks like i am off to the dentist again...

carole
10-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Oh dear i am not wanting to go to the dentist right now, i am overdue for a check up and thought i would get away with it,but as i am eating a slice of bread last night i felt a filling drop out, or so i thought, well it appears it is the veneer i have on my front tooth, it is only a partial one,but it is loose,not sure if i have lost the filling inbetween as well.

I have the cats to be vaccinated this weekend, and i just did not need any further expenses, but isn't it just typical, everything happens at once, and i had my eye on a very nice jacket i wanted, but i guess i won't be getting that now.,YES i am feeling sorry for myself. :)

I have been having a tough time lately with chronic fatigue and have a bad fibro flare up which is affecting my legs mostly ,i am hard pressed to even try the treadmill right now, as the pain is too much,so i am feeling a bit low spirited, so now this happens, i just don't feel like sitting in a dentist chair right now , as i am so sore, and let's face it, it is no joy is it,?

Just needed to vent,guess i will get there eventually, you cannot see it, so it can wait till i feel a bit better i think.

Right i have done my woe is me thread, and i feel better for it, lol. :)

jazzcat
10-30-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm sorry Carole. It's time for things to improve for you for certain! You go ahead and vent all you need.

(((HUGS)))

carole
10-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Thanks Lori, i guess my coping skills are very low right now, and i find even the smallest task just too much, but i will get through it, i always do. :)

moosmom
10-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Carole,

I feel your pain, girl. I HATED going to the dentist until I went to a new one. He is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!! And boy does he give GREAT novicaine! Now I actually look forward to seeing him again (got an appt on 11/15).

(((((((HUGS))))))))))

davidpizzica
10-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Oh dear i am not wanting to go to the dentist right now, i am overdue for a check up and thought i would get away with it,but as i am eating a slice of bread last night i felt a filling drop out, or so i thought, well it appears it is the veneer i have on my front tooth, it is only a partial one,but it is loose,not sure if i have lost the filling inbetween as well.

I have the cats to be vaccinated this weekend, and i just did not need any further expenses, but isn't it just typical, everything happens at once, and i had my eye on a very nice jacket i wanted, but i guess i won't be getting that now.,YES i am feeling sorry for myself. :)

I have been having a tough time lately with chronic fatigue and have a bad fibro flare up which is affecting my legs mostly ,i am hard pressed to even try the treadmill right now, as the pain is too much,so i am feeling a bit low spirited, so now this happens, i just don't feel like sitting in a dentist chair right now , as i am so sore, and let's face it, it is no joy is it,?

Just needed to vent,guess i will get there eventually, you cannot see it, so it can wait till i feel a bit better i think.

Right i have done my woe is me thread, and i feel better for it, lol. :)
Sis, you can vent all you want! I know how you feel about everything happening all at once. This year I had my car accident, cataract surgery, and finding out that I have Atrial Fibrillation almost one on top of another! Carole, you have lots of {{{{HUGS}}}}, prayers and thoughts coming to you from Pittsburgh! Please take it one problem at a time like I do, it's easier that way.

carole
10-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Ah Donna you always make me laugh, actually there is a new dentist started up at mine too, saw his pic in the paper and he is rather easy on the eye too, he does intravenous sedation, which is great if you need a lot of work done, the rest are females,the one who did my last treatment can't say i was too fond of, she was ok i suppose, yeah David i am going to just not sweat about it too much, but i will have to get it fixed pronto, as one cannot bite into anything without the veneer lifting and it is quite a nuisance,least i am not in pain in my mouth,just everywhere else lol.

I just cannot be bothered with it right now,but guess i might have to be eh?

Thanks for the cheering up and support my dear friends, means a lot to me. :)