PDA

View Full Version : Chloe

Barbiecat1
10-30-2007, 06:17 AM
You are a lovely girl in all ways. Don't worry about your eye condition; it can't ever detract from your beauty and sweet personality. I don't think you could ever be the Halloween witch pictured here. Enjoy your special day.

cassiesmom
10-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Chloe, you are absolutely gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day!

blue girl
10-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Chloe, beautiful blue eyes indeed! You are one pretty girl who is going to cast a spell on all of us. Congratulations on your special day!

kb2yjx
10-30-2007, 11:37 AM
Chloe!!! You are anything but a scary little witch!!! But a very cute one!! HAPPY COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Chloe you are stunning!

If you come to my house, I'll be sure and give you a treat!!!
You do look less than thrilled in your pictured though. :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Chloe girl!:) Oh, how precious you look all decked out in your holiday gear...and those eyes, wow! :eek: One word for you sweetheart, bewitching, though no witch I know can hold a candle to you Chloe when it comes to casting a spell on we humans!:) I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration and a safe and fun Halloween!:D Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Chloe...and lots of hugs and kisses too!:)

catmandu
10-30-2007, 05:37 PM
WHAT A BEWITCHING LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE CHLOE AND ITS PALIN TO SEE HWO YOU CAST A SPELL ON YOUR MEEOWMIE!
NOT THAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE CATS LIKE YOU WOULD EVER NEED TO RESORT TO SORCERY!!!
THE FOUND CATS SEND A SPELL BINDING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO CLASSY CHLOE, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: