PDA

View Full Version : DONATIONS NEEDED TO FLY Jasmine (Diabetic 5.5 yrs. old cat to her new HOME)

Anikaca77
10-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi All,

Instead of driving Jasmine to St. Louis, Tonya (Jasmine's owner) has decided it might be better to just fly Jasmine there.

She said from the website it looks like it's going to cost her $350 plus she will need to get a particular type of crate for Jasmine so she can stand up (it's what the plane company demands).

The cost of the kennel to put Jasmine is going to :$75.00

So the total we need to fly Jasmine to her new owner is: $425

I'm going to be setting up my paypal account so that way we can get funds donated to that.

My e-mail address for paypal is: [email protected]

Here is my previous post about Jasmine:

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=135295

Thank you,
Melissa

DrKym
10-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Melissa we flew Lex here on Delta dash from Hartford Ct to St Louis for 184.00 total.

Before we ask for donations give me a day or 2 to check into Delta and get a better price, it sounds rather high.

The kennel is a necessary though if Tonya doesn't already ahve a pet crate.

Kym

Hellow
10-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Wish i could help but all i have is 1 cent

Anikaca77
10-30-2007, 06:10 AM
Yes please do check this out. Tonya told me that was the price maybe she was looking at human rates or something.

She does not have a pet crate.

Melissa we flew Lex here on Delta dash from Hartford Ct to St Louis for 184.00 total.

Before we ask for donations give me a day or 2 to check into Delta and get a better price, it sounds rather high.

The kennel is a necessary though if Tonya doesn't already ahve a pet crate.

Kym

cassiesmom
10-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Wait, I'm confused ... is Jasmine driving or flying?

Anikaca77
10-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Jasmine is going to be flying now. But I'm going to wait on donations till I hear back from Kym (Dr. Goodnow) because she thinks the rate is incorrect.

I will update it once I hear back from her.

Sorry for the confusion.

Wait, I'm confused ... is Jasmine driving or flying?

DrKym
10-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Just spoke with Veronica at Delta Dash.... it will be no more than 192.00 to fly her here non-stop, she will need a vet certificate and a flight approved crate.

Please let me know which airport Tonya wants to fly her out of.

Kym

Anikaca77
10-30-2007, 03:10 PM
I would think she would fly Jasmine out of our State College (Penn State University Airport)

But I e-mailed her to check with her first though.

Just spoke with Veronica at Delta Dash.... it will be no more than 192.00 to fly her here non-stop, she will need a vet certificate and a flight approved crate.

Please let me know which airport Tonya wants to fly her out of.

Kym

Anikaca77
11-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Okay everyone, I'm so sorry for all the confusion but Tonya is going to be flying Jasmine to St. Louis where Dr. Goodnow will be pick her up.

Tonya said she will be sending Jasmine out this Saturday Nov. 10th so hopefully all the flights go well and she will be in St. Louis by the end of Saturday.

Right now we know the cost is going to be about $192 plus a crate which is another $75.

So the total we need in donations is: $267

Donations can be sent to my paypal account In Care of Jasmine.

My paypal account e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks!
Melissa