PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful sweet Fudge

gini
10-28-2007, 09:19 AM
Oh, my goodness, just look at you! Aren't you a beautiful bunny? Nothing could make me happier than to read your story of such sad beginnings - but you have a happy ending.

You look like such a love - and your humans are the very best kind of people to take such good care of you.

It is an honor to meet you today. Congratulations!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Fudge how adorable you are!!!

I can't believe anyone would have the heart to abandon you by a road! :(
How happy I am that you now have a wonderful and loving home and family.

I hope you and your family enjoy your special day, you certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Happy Pet of the Day to you, Fudge! What an honor it is to make your acquaintance, beautiful bunnster boy!:) It breaks my heart to think of a house bunny abandoned, left alone to fend for himself; a bunny who in all likelihood knew little of life in the wild, let alone life on the mean streets! Thanks goodness your humans found you in time, Fudge! What incredible selflessness and compassion they showed in rescuing you, helping to heal you, physically and emotionally and ultimately, welcoming you into their home and hearts! It may take a little time but surrounded by so much patient, gentle and unconditional love, I have no doubt before long you will learn to trust again, without fear! You're already well on your way, sweetheart...what an inspiration you are!:) I wish for you a long and happy life with your wonderful family Fudge, and I hope you're enjoying an extra special day today, being pampered to the max!:D Please have your Mom give you some extra pets and little kisses for me! Congratulations to our bravest, most beautiful and deserving honoree, Fudge!:)

AvaJoy
10-28-2007, 03:42 PM
What a brave bunny you are, beautiful Fudge! I'm so glad you were rescued by your wonderful guardian, and given the medical attention necessary to begin your new life finally enjoying the love and attention you deserve! Congratulaltions, for you are our darling POTD and hopefully your remaining fears will eventually vanish completely, honey bun! :)

cassiesmom
10-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Awww, Fudge! You are beautiful! How wonderful that your humans were able to get you to the doctor for the care you needed. Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny!

Miss Z
10-29-2007, 04:21 AM
Fudge, sorry I'm a bit late replying to your thread! It was good to see another Lancastrian on Pet of the Day, and your story was so sweet, how anyone could have abandoned you is beyond me. I'm glad you found a forever home.

Love your fellow Lancastrians; Zara, Flossie the rat, and Twilight, Ebony and Nightshade the gerbils.