PDA

View Full Version : A Glimpse into Dasher's Personality

dukedogsmom
10-27-2007, 09:47 PM
This shows just what a happy dog he is now. I would love to make the part near the end my AV but it won't open in JASC animation shop and copy/paste option makes the frames all jumpy. If anyone knows how to make an av out of it, let me know. Oh, and ignore my dorkiness while talking to him. I was walking some of the time so it's a bit shaky. But, I love it. That tail wags like crazy. He's such a doll.
Dasher (http://youtube.com/watch?v=plVjXtDscXw)

K9karen
10-27-2007, 10:47 PM
My audio isn't working right now but i LOVED the video and I can just hear you, I swear! My first thought, Val, was "that tail could cause some serious whiplash damage!" He's SO SO happy and bouncy! I just love him! What a happy camper!

Suki Wingy
10-28-2007, 12:09 AM
That's so cute! He's truely exited about that!

Dorothy39
10-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Oh Val!!! Oh My gosh, .....Like...Wow, your voice sounded like mine :D

I'm so right about Dasher of course, he is such cutie!!!!!!

chocolatepuppy
10-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Oh Val, Dasher is such a happy boy. He really gets that tail going, doesn't he? :D

jennielynn1970
10-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Awe... how cute is he?! His tail wags and his whole body wags along with it! You can just see that huge smile on his face too! What a sweet boy he is!

Freedom
10-28-2007, 01:24 PM
That is one happy pup! There is one shot, I think it is his 3rd trip to the door, he turns, stops and tilts his head a bit to the left (his right). Aw!

caseysmom
10-28-2007, 02:03 PM
What a happy boy I am so glad you two found each other.

ChrisH
10-28-2007, 03:19 PM
What a sweetheart he is. :D

Val, I made an ani in two sizes but I think the file size may be too large for the board.

Danegirl2208
10-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Thank you for that much needed smile :)...He looks like such a happy and sweet boy :)

Pembroke_Corgi
10-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh my gosh, what a cutie!! I love his non-stop wagging tail. :)

cassiesmom
10-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Oh, Dasher ... you are precious! Please get your mum to give you a great big hug for me, because you gave me a big smile today. I'll let you smack me with your tail any time you like.

Riptide
10-28-2007, 09:52 PM
That big ol' tail is just too much! :D What a cutie!

Edwina's Secretary
10-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Whenever I see Dasher I think...."That is what a very grateful dog looks like!" He is so happy and so obviously madly in love with you!

Daisy and Delilah
10-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Dasher is such a great doggie!! What a wonderful success stroy you two have, Val. It brings tears to my eyes to see how happy this boy is. Now that you've nursed him back to good health and shown him the love he deserves. I know he puts a smile on your face and I know Duke is smiling happily from the bridge. :)

pitc9
10-29-2007, 08:24 AM
Wow does he wag his tail Fast! :eek:

He's so cute Val! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning!

Logan
10-29-2007, 10:54 AM
Val, he is perfect, just a beautiful, beautiful Lab boy, with the best mom, ever. :)

dukedogsmom
10-29-2007, 08:59 PM
What a sweetheart he is. :D

Val, I made an ani in two sizes but I think the file size may be too large for the board.
Thanks so much! I got those to open in my animation shop and made a small one. I really appreciate that.

And thanks to everyone for such kind words. I honestly think he would do just about anything for me. Tonight I had him sitting in a Radio Flyer wagon. I took him for a car ride as a reward and also because I felt guilty. Last night I was going to give him a ride but I had forgotten about the wagon in the back seat. I had to take him from sitting by the car back in the house. I felt so bad. So tonight, he's a happy camper. He got a new toy in the mail and has been playing with it. Now he's sleeping.

Ginger's Mom
10-30-2007, 05:53 AM
He really does seem like an absolute sweetheart. He looks like he realizes how lucky he was to have been adopted by such a fun and loving home.