PDA

View Full Version : Such a bad day, I had to laugh

IRescue452
10-27-2007, 04:42 PM
I had such bad luck with everything yesterday. The cat had gone to the bathroom on my bed Thursday, and even after 2 washes I couldn't get the smell out. So I was really tired when I got up for work. At work, I messed up one of the orders I had to put together (I put together insurance info packets). Then I was cutting a box with the box cutters and my hand slipped and I stabbed my leg real hard. Then I got yelled at because my hair was too long in a ponytail for safety regulations.

The only thing that kept me sane that day, was the fact that I was so distracted in the morning that I put on Autumn's body spray instead of mine (the bottles are the same size). If Autumn could have, she'd have been rolling on the floor laughing. I smelt like Foo-Foo all day. Never again will I use the baby voice to ask "if the wittle stinky puppy needs some foofoo". Had to share now that the day's over and I can look back and laugh at myself.

Riptide
10-27-2007, 05:41 PM
Ohh my goodness, I'd have been driven insane :o
But kudos to you for being able to laugh about it...and, I confess, I also had to giggle a bit when you mentioned using Autumn's body spray!

Freedom
10-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Everything Riptide said! I'd have been tearing my hair out (the too long ponytail wouldn't have lasted long!) Sounds like you are recovering nicely!

dukedogsmom
10-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Sounds like a very bad day. But that fragrance mix up is hilarious!

cyber-sibes
10-27-2007, 10:21 PM
LOL! Autumn must have wondered what was going on too! ;) Hope your day goes a little smoother tomorrow.

DrKym
10-28-2007, 12:29 AM
which is worse? smelling like your cat.......or the fact that I actually used my sons Axe spray? Life is tough but giggles are great!

chocolatepuppy
10-28-2007, 05:36 AM
Those kind of days are the days you keep asking "is it bedtime yet?" ;) The body spray mix up is hilarious! :D