PDA

View Full Version : Ghost cat????

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2007, 01:43 PM
It was early in the morning today. All was quiet. No tv or noisy neighbors disturbed the pre-dawn. I was in my recliner and Leonardo, Chester, and Luke were scattered about in the room. Grandma was napping on my bed.

Jingle jingle jingle. The soft tinkle of one of the cats' balls broke the silence.
Thinking it was my imagination, I ignored it.
Jingle jingle jingle. The sound came again. This time Chester turned his head to look toward the kitchen. If it was my imagination, he was sharing it.

Went into the kitchen. Several jingle balls were in the cats toy box. None were moved.

I figured it was one of my Rainbow Bridge babies paying us a visit. :D

Whisk_Luva
10-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Aww :)

Yep.. I am sure it was one of them coming to make sure that meowmie was ok :D

lizbud
10-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Aww :)

Yep.. I am sure it was one of them coming to make sure that meowmie was ok :D

What an interesting story. :) I'm sure it was a Rainbow baby. :)

cassiesmom
10-26-2007, 04:27 PM
MoFF, speaking of rainbow kitties, did you see this thread?
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showpost.php?p=1923020&postcount=1
Your rainbow kitty checked in on you, just like Catmandu's angel cats checked in on the Hotel's residents.

catmandu
10-26-2007, 05:05 PM
I HAVE HEARD THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ON THE ENCLOSED PORCH MEEOWING AT SOMEONE THAT I CANT SEE , AND I HEAR TOYS BEING PLAYED WITH WHEN THERE ARE NO CATS AROUND.
THE UNMISTAKABLE MOOSE PURR AND ALMOND ROCC BATONS UNIQUE MMMEEEEERRREEO SOUNDS.
THEN I KNOW THAT WE HAVE ANGELIC VISITORS AND WELCOMES ONES AT THAT!!!
THEY OFTEN PLAY WITH THE PORCH CATS, AND RECRUITED TUBSTER, TUBBY 2 AND SCRAPPY 2 IN THE FOLD.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011352.jpg

RedHedd
10-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Angel cats! Mishi's been popping in every once in a while too. Silly boy, he knows his meow will get my attention. He also somehow conveys to me that he's happy where he is. :)

Medusa
10-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Yep, you had an RB visitor alright! Lucky!

Donnaj4962
10-26-2007, 07:15 PM
I concur.... sounds like a RB baby coming back for a visit! How wonderful!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2007, 07:35 PM
I think it must be Leroy. Right after I had to send him to the Bridge, I would feel a cat jump on the bed behind me and walk around just like he did. No one moved the bed like he did. He was a big boy. Of course, there was no visible cat there when I looked. :D

Dorothy39
10-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Rainbow Cats ( and dogs,or any departed pet) are Invisable Moff, that's why you didn't see a Cat, but you knew Leroy was there!!!!!!! :D

Jingle, Jingle, Jingle~~~~~ :o He let you hear him this time~~~~~~~

pitc9
10-27-2007, 08:54 AM
How nice of someone to stop by and check on you!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2007, 12:55 PM
How nice of someone to stop by and check on you!
:D It sure was! My Rainbow Bridge pals take better care of me than my human family.