PDA

View Full Version : Runescape

Hellow
10-25-2007, 09:25 PM
I was wondering, who on here playes Runescape? I do.

DJFyrewolf36
10-26-2007, 04:28 AM
I used to...I don't anymore as I've become addicted to Upsift Strikeracer (I run a club and in the middle of a tournament right now lol)

Runescape was a fun distraction, especially when I could get to it at work and play during downtime ;).

Logan
10-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Please run, do not walk, away from this game if you can. PLEASE. It has totally taken away the personality of my stepson, who turned 13 today. We have taken to turning off the internet on the weekends that he is with us, just to keep his nose out of the computer and try to get him involved in other activities. An hour or so a day, maybe, but he would spend every breathing minute on the computer if we would let him. I don't know what happens when he is with his mom, but it is out of control when he is with us. :(

Hellow
10-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Please run, do not walk, away from this game if you can. PLEASE. It has totally taken away the personality of my stepson, who turned 13 today. We have taken to turning off the internet on the weekends that he is with us, just to keep his nose out of the computer and try to get him involved in other activities. An hour or so a day, maybe, but he would spend every breathing minute on the computer if we would let him. I don't know what happens when he is with his mom, but it is out of control when he is with us. :(

Well, im not too into games and i would never let one take over my life. Runescape is cool and all of that but it is just an game, its not real. My hobby is computers so it seems that i would be using them alot and i do. Computers are good and all but I know there are other things to do than computers.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
10-26-2007, 04:03 PM
I play RuneScape. I bought a 6 month membership just recently. I don't play it everyday, but it's a great MMORPG in my opinion. I agree that some kids do get addicted to this game, but as an adult, that wouldn't happen to me. Collin, what are your stats? :)

Chilli
10-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Proudly, Nope!
I tried it, but wasn't blown away. World of Warcraft has spoiled me far too much. :]

I have been off of WoW for a whole month now, though. Its nice having tons of free time! :D

Hellow
10-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I play RuneScape. I bought a 6 month membership just recently. I don't play it everyday, but it's a great MMORPG in my opinion. I agree that some kids do get addicted to this game, but as an adult, that wouldn't happen to me. Collin, what are your stats? :)

Well, i know i am an Level 53, my bank is full, and i plan on buying an membership to it. I am on there as Collinp6. What is your name on there?

Sevaede
10-26-2007, 07:10 PM
Nope, not anymore! :)

I play Upshift, Materia Magica, and MapleStory. :D

Crazy-Cat-Lover
10-27-2007, 03:00 AM
My name on RuneScape is Tasha Fossum - level 65. :)

BC_MoM
10-27-2007, 03:23 AM
A lot of my friends play Runescape. I don't play games like that, though, because I tend to make them harder than they really are, lol. I suck at games!