PDA

View Full Version : Am I Crazy

mina'smomma
10-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Do you think babies can hear their mom's thoughts when they are still in the body??? I swear everytime I wonder if Cadience is ok she seems to move or give a little kick as to say, "I'm ok Mommy." I don't know maybe I'm just nuts. What do you think?

Gin
10-25-2007, 02:53 PM
You aren't nuts. I've read about this. Research has found that pre-birth babies are incredibly responsive to their mother's feelings, even their thoughts, and are much more aware of their surroundings than anyone ever thought. You could try checking out some of the websites, like www.birthpsychology.com.

ramanth
10-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Yes you're crazy. ;)

Seriously though, I think babies are very intune with their mother's thoughts and feelings. :)

sweetpatata6
10-25-2007, 04:55 PM
That's really cool, and I read the website... Of course, I havn't been pregnant, and hopefully won't be for another 10 + years :p lol.

sirrahbed
10-25-2007, 05:10 PM
i believe babies en utero, being alive, do sense these feelings & may even respond

Dorothy39
10-25-2007, 05:29 PM
You've brought up a good question Mina's Momma~ and I tend to agree with everyone else who has posted. They'll respond to your temperment, (your feelings),and any outside noises or distinct sounds. They know and will remember the sound of your your voice. ;)

No, you're not nuts, you're a MOM!!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
10-26-2007, 09:09 AM
:D Yes :D

(sorry, couldn't resist it :D - I only read the title of your post :D )