PDA

View Full Version : Pet Expo this weekend....

moosmom
10-25-2007, 07:32 AM
The annual Pet Expo is coming to the Connecticut Expo Center this weekend (October 27 & 28). There will be lots to see and do, as they're going to have vendors, rescue organizations and a TICA (The International Cat Association) cat show!!

I'm meeting Freedom (Sandie) there at 11 a.m on Saturday. If you bring a can of cat food you get $1 off the cover charge. It is WELL worth seeing!!!

cyber-sibes
10-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Well, you two have fun! Be sure to post pictures.
We'll be at a husky pic-nic Saturday, and husky events are usually cat-free places. (Better for the cats that way! ;) )

Freedom
10-25-2007, 08:52 AM
I already have my canned goods ready!

Pat, the RI Pet Expo is in February! I go eveery year it is so much fun. Can not bring your own pets to these. You will enjoy the Husky event, I KNOW! Plus meeting the Mayor!

I decided to check out the CT one; it is run by the same company, but they vendors are different as most are local rescue groups.

moosmom
10-25-2007, 08:56 AM
I'm going to try and find MooShoo a something to wear around the house. I was at Pet Supplies Plus and found a real cool winter coat. It's faux sheepskin/suede and it looks nice a warm. I doubt I'll find it cheaper at the Expo, but doesn't hurt to look.

I wish I could bring him with me, but I'm not allowed to bring him in the cat show. Besides, I'm not crazy about people with baby carriages so why would I use one myself. I'll take lots of pictures.

Muddy4paws
10-25-2007, 09:10 AM
So lucky, I will be waiting to see all the photos! :D