PDA

View Full Version : SPOOOOOOOOOKY, Nancy's second reading ....

jenluckenbach
10-24-2007, 07:37 PM
After I had Jim done by the psychic, I decided to have a 2nd reading done.

I wanted to compare what was said (to reality).

Jim's was very accurate, but then again, could easily have described a lot of "disgruntled" cats.

So I decided to choose RUTHERFORD! Hoping Nancy would assume that it was another "problem" child, and go from there. (see, obviously I am still a skeptic).

But she could not have been more RIGHT ON! :eek:

Nancy started by saying that Rutherford is older. Entering senior-hood, but not elderly. (correct!)

She says he is content, settled, loves company, human, cats, petting and is simply a very nice cat! (true, true and TRUE)

She says he has great energy. A "whatever" type of attitude.

The one issue seems to be health related. She feels a heaviness in the chest area. And I should watch for signs of distress (breathing difficulties, lethargy, unwillingness to get up and do his regular activities).

Now, he has not shown anything like this yet, but he WAS diagnosed with a heart murmur recently......one that was not there before. And the vet DOES want to monitor it more closely than a regular yearly visit.

So I must say, that again, even though I knew all this about Rutherford, it was kinda fun to find out how accurate Nancy can be. :)

P.S......Jim is still JUST as annoyed as he was at the time of his reading. He isn't going to change.

Catty1
10-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Wow.

I guess Rutherford should give Jim some counselling sessions! :)

When she is not so busy, I want to get readings done on my guys...one was wild and one was dumped, and I wonder about their early lives.

Cole especially seems to have some 'likes' about places to lie which makes me wonder if he was in a workshop a lot. He was dumped at about 9 mos of age.

Poor Jim....you could have such a nice life, sweetie, but you sulk and spray and that makes the OTHER guys spray...silly boy!

I'll try some PT Prayers on him....ya never know!

AmberLee
10-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Wow, Jen, that's almost eerie re. how accurate she was. Neat.

Katjaye
10-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Wow! Does sound kinda spooky! Lol...but I agree maybe Rutherford should give Jim some counseling...and it's really cool to know what's going on to have confirmation of things you thought you knew already. Good luck with Jim. I hope soon he will see reason and be a little more tolerant.

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2007, 12:45 AM
What a great reading.:) I always thought that your Rutherford looked like my Sky but now I know that their personalities are also very similar.:) Nancy also said that my Sky was the most well adjusted cat of my 6 cats and that he's also a very nice cat. I think she liked him the best.;) I wish that all of my cats could be more like him but then I guess it would be get quite boring.;)

sandragonfly
10-25-2007, 10:40 AM
spooky?? I know halloween is around the corner but she is amazing! :)

catmandu
10-25-2007, 03:54 PM
I Wonder What She Would Make Of The Found Cats And Whether She Could Get The Semi Feral Tubster To Adjust More To Indoor Life And Use The Litterbox???
Thats Great That She Let You Know That Rutherford Has Those Health Issues That You Were Not Aware Of.thats Worth The Price Of The Call Right Then And There.

pitc9
10-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Nancy IS amazing!!!!

I had her read Buddy and Sierra and it was VERY spooky!