PDA

View Full Version : .....Back to school.:(

Kfamr
08-06-2002, 10:13 PM
Tommorow is the first day i start Highschool. I'm so scared, nervous but at the same time excited... all of theese mixed emotions have made me cry. I'm crying as i type this. I went to the school on Moday... it was so retarded how it was set up and they were so unorganized. I wasn't impressed at all, nor were my parents. I know maybe 3 people going to my school. I hate how they seperate us but atleast i have my best friend, Alexis, with me.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Aspen and Misty
08-06-2002, 10:36 PM
I feel for you. I am starting in a whole new school district this year. I am s oafreid I won't make friends with the oteher 5 people in my grade. Last year, from what I hear, there were only 3 girls and 2 boys in the grade I am goign into. I am nerves to. My school is not set up very well either and I'm afried I won't like going to such a small school. But all we can do is hope things go wel. Good luck to you, and I want to hear tomrrow night how thigns went!

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-06-2002, 10:57 PM
I know I won't shed any light to this topic!! All I have to say is THANK GOD I am out of high school. The work wasn't hard or anything.. I just went to a real rich, preppy school and when you aren't rich you DON'T fit in..... OH WELL enough of my sob story. I wish you guys the best and just hang in there and know you got furrbabies waiting at home to kiss it all better! :D

lovemymaltese
08-06-2002, 11:20 PM
I wish you the best of luck. High school is a whole knew era of your life. You will gain memories that you will cherish forever. try going into the year with a good attitude. I sometimes would love to go back to high school, I met my honey there and am still with him. You will love the experience, study hard, take good notes and remember that flash cards are your friend, I would have never made it through high school lor college without making flash cards to study by. Sorry to ramble, I am just so excited for you. Good luck and let us know how it goes. :)

manda99
08-07-2002, 12:21 PM
Also remember there's more to life than High School. If you don't have "the best years of your life" that's fine cuz lord knows the time after high school has been the best for me!

good luck, though, and just be true to yourself. you'll do fine :)

Rottieluver45
08-07-2002, 12:48 PM
I know how you feel! I have to go back to school on the 19th!! My brother and sisters are so excited but I don`t want to go!My mom is gonna have to pry me outta my room!! My sister,Barclay`s mom,is going to start her first year in high school too!I,however,am STILL in Jr High!I have to go to 2 classes with my brother!!!!!:( And I have to go to lunch w/him!! It`s so fun being a twin!! :rolleyes: I hope every thing works out for you!

slleipnir
08-07-2002, 03:08 PM
I know how you feel too KayAnn. I'm starting my last year of high school this Sept. I felt the same way you did when I started high school, but I liked it so much more. The people are more mature, and its just an all round better place I find anyway. Hope its the same for you :] I'm sure everything will be great whenever you start.

wolf_Q
08-07-2002, 03:46 PM
Wow KayAnn, you guys really start EARLY! What day do you get out? My mom works at a Junior High, and she hasn't even started yet (the staff goes to work earlier then the students)

Hey you know, I was really scared when I started high school too. I even missed the pathetic junior high a little. But seriously, high school is WAAAAY better! Don't let anyone convince you otherwise! (unless you have a really cruddy school or something lol)

How is it set up that you don't like? We had 8 classes, 4 each day....tons better then the 7 classes a day crap at junior high. Gives you more slacker time.

Anyhoo, I hope everything goes ok! I didn't know many people either, and I didn't have many classes with friends...but you'll make some (just to be shy like me)

Kfamr
08-07-2002, 04:00 PM
How the buildings are set up are stupid. Building 25 will be right next to 5 then building 26 is on the wwwaaaaay other end by building 1or something like that.... My dad says it's because they added on so many times....We have 4 classes aday which is pretty cool but VERY boring today. I'm sure once we get working it'll be fine. I fell asleep in art class [4th period] as the teacher was rambling n about how she got divorced and he life and all. BORING ! ..... I'll hav to admit.... there are some HOT :cool: Guys there! :o

Rottieluver45
08-07-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
..... I'll hav to admit.... there are some HOT :cool: Guys there! :o

See things are already better!! :D

lovemymaltese
08-07-2002, 05:39 PM
I am happy that your day was good except for the boredom. I assure you, boredom is a rarity at high school. Make sure you study more than you look at guys, even though they are easy on the eyes.:rolleyes:

Nomilynn
08-07-2002, 10:49 PM
After being in University for 3 years (heading into my 4th.. SO CLOSE TO FINISHING!!!) I would LOVE to go back to highschool.. it's so much fun! I'm glad things are looking up for you! :D :D

Gepansy
08-07-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
We have 4 classes aday

Wow! Only four classes??!! I'm starting junior high this year and I'll have P.E. every day encluding like, six other classes! I know a ton of people going to my new school. Where I live, we have districts. Where you live depends on what school you go to.;)
My mom (and zippy's) starts back to work on the 12th, but we start back on the 15th.

Logan
08-07-2002, 11:15 PM
Helen returns to school on the 13th (next Tuesday). She can't wait! This will be her first year in middle school. My baby is growing up!!! :eek:

mugsy
08-08-2002, 06:48 AM
The kids start back on the 19th here. KayAnn...Block 8 has it's advantages...give it a chance. I'm sure you'll do fine and within a week you're going to enjoy yourself. I LOVED high school. How many kids go to your school?? The middle school where I teach, so far, this year has 914 kids and the high school that they feed in to is over 2000. Keep us up to date! Good luck.

Btw...you guys are making me feel bad with all this talk about how much you hate school...it gives us teachers a bad name!! lol