PDA

View Full Version : THAT'S IT!!!! no more milk for me.

sparks19
10-24-2007, 01:48 PM
So I have learned (the hard way) that Hannah does NOT like it when I drink milk.

She was very fussy last week and seemed to be having tummy troubles.... then after I didn't have milk for a few days she was fine.... yesterday I had milk and she was irate lol. She was really having some tummy troubles. She would wail until she could get a toot out and she seemed to be having trouble pooping. I was up with her till 2 am trying to get her to sleep and settle her tummy.

Well I am sure she feels better now lol since this morning she was sitting here in her carseat (don't know why but she loves to be in there lol) and I heard a big wet one.... she immediately started fussing so I picked her up to take her for a diaper change.... and my hand was a little wet. I got her to the change table and WHAT A MESS....

It was all down her leg... all over her onsie... her sleeper... it was everywhere. How can so much poop come out of something so little lol? Now she is fast asleep so I guess her tummy troubles are over lol.

Why is it we can send a man to the moon but we can't invent a diaper that holds in all the poop

Husky_mom
10-24-2007, 02:55 PM
haha.......... sorrybut I had a flashback........ so funny and frustrating to see poop all over them........even where you think itīs not possible...... poop... there it is...... (sorry anįbout the song LOL)

gladly you discovered what made her upset and are able to change it....

poor you and all the cleaning you mustīve had done..... amazing lil creatures babies are...... but you still love them like mad

caseysmom
10-24-2007, 02:57 PM
My kids couldn't tolerate my drinking milk either, took me a long time and lots of colicky nights to figure that one out, boy did I crave milk when I knew I couldn't have it.

Taz_Zoee
10-24-2007, 03:27 PM
So does this mean that she is lactose intolerant? What if you drank Lactaid? I don't know, just an idea. :)

Yeah, over flowing diapers are not fun. :mad:

lvpets2002
10-24-2007, 03:29 PM
;) Well now you have to realize that Hannah has not yet heard the commercial of Milk Does The Body Good.. :D As long as she is in the oven you should know she will tell you what you can eat & drink.. :p

Freedom
10-24-2007, 06:40 PM
I was going to ask about Lactaid as well. That was a God-send for me!

Cookiebaker
10-25-2007, 07:48 AM
Ewww I hate poopy blowouts, especially in disposable diapers. Ever since I switched to cloth diapers we have only had one (maybe 2) blowouts. But it seemed like she was blowing out of every kind of disposable that we tried. :rolleyes:

Cataholic
10-25-2007, 08:14 AM
He he he...blowouts are NO fun.

Jonah never reacted to anything I ate, thankfully. As to her being lactose intolerant, I doubt that is the case. Cow's milk is VERY hard to digest, esp. on such an immature stomach.

Just stay away from milk, and get your calcium other ways. :p

AdoreMyDogs
10-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Too bad about not being able to drink milk. I drink soymilk, I don't like milk, you might want to give soy milk a try. I like it even better, especially the vanilla soymilk. The only thing I can't eat with Quinn is sourkraut. I love saurkraut, but giving it up wasn't that big of a deal. Only another year or so of not being able to eat sourkraut :)

Oh, and blowouts are bad, but you just wait until Hannah launches a poop rocket when you are changing her diaper. Talk about messy!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-25-2007, 09:48 AM
So does this mean that she is lactose intolerant? What if you drank Lactaid? I don't know, just an idea. :)

Our xon Jo was lactose-intollerant when he came from Korea! We didn't know, so ALL his diapers were full, messy and stinky :rolleyes: :eek:

HA HA, we love our babies, right :D