PDA

View Full Version : Will Someone Please Tell Chopper

WELOVESPUPPIES
10-22-2007, 12:35 PM
THE FOOD IS NOT HIDDEN AND THE WORST PLACE TO HIDE IT IS IN DUKE'S BED!
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/th_MVI_4422.jpg (http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/?action=view&current=MVI_4422.flv)
HE DOES THIS AND THEN WONDERS WHERE IT WENT LATER....hhhmmmm can you guess by the look on this face?
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/IMG_4418.jpg

lvpets2002
10-22-2007, 12:55 PM
;) How so cute is this.. Now Chopper you had better watch out.. Duke is going to start hidding things in your bed.. :D

Daisy and Delilah
10-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Chopper, if I had half your energy, I would run a marathon ;) You are just too cute for words!! :)

Whisk_Luva
10-22-2007, 01:48 PM
Chopper :D You are so cute! :D Tell mummy to give you some ((hugs)) from me please! :D

Freedom
10-22-2007, 02:05 PM
Chopper is leaving presesnts for his buddy, Duke!

I hope Duke says "thanks" now and then! :D

PupPLuv
10-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Aww! Chopper is so cute!!!! I love to see all of his videos! :)
Macie likes to hide her treats in the pillows of furniture etc. I wake up to find a dog biscuits under my pillow!!! :) lol

cassiesmom
10-22-2007, 05:26 PM
I agree with lvpets2002 - how cute is this?!

And with D&D - Chopper, you have so much energy!

And with whisk_luva - Chopper, please instruct your mum to give you some hugs for me! And some for Duke, too.

P.S. Chopper, sweety - Duke's bed is maybe not the best place to hide a snack if you plan to come back and have it later. Some one else might have found it and enjoyed it first.

RobiLee
10-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Ohh, I just love it! That is exactly what Katie does. It is so funny to watch. A lot of times Katie will just put it in a corner and not even have anything to cover it up but still goes to town trying to. I always think she is going to get rug burn on her nose...lol.

Now, will you please tell Chopper....I WANT HIM! ;) :)

Pam
10-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Aww! Chopper is so cute!!!! I love to see all of his videos! :)
Macie likes to hide her treats in the pillows of furniture etc. I wake up to find a dog biscuits under my pillow!!! :) lol

I agree with everything PupPLuv said. Chopper always puts a big smile on my face. Duke probably thinks the treat fairy is leaving presents for him because he is such a good boy. :) My Ripley often doesn't eat his treats right away. I have actually watched him walk around for hours with a treat, laying it down every now and then while he apparently looks for a safe spot to leave it (not gonna happen in this house :p ). I have already woken up in the morning to find a treat on my pillow that Ripley brought to bed and got too tired to guard. :rolleyes:

kallisto4529
10-22-2007, 10:10 PM
oh my gosh how cute...lol I could tell Chopper until I am blue in the face but he won't listen...lol Reilly does the exact same thing, with food or especially with treats, if he thinks you saw him hide it, he will go get it and move it.

mr.chiwawa
10-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Maybe a chihuahua thing? As Mister does the exact same thing. :rolleyes: I just love it when I go to roll over at night stick my hand over my pillow and theres a chewie :p . Chopper is too cute and Mister wishes they were closer so he could come over and play.