PDA

View Full Version : We already know each other's pets, but what about POTD citizens?

Redd
08-06-2002, 04:20 PM
We already know lots about each other's animals, but what do we know about one another? If you'd like you can make a bio of yourself and even add pics!

Name: Rachel W.
DOB: January 7, 1989
Reside: Clinton, TN, USofA
Pets: Dog, rat
Hobbies: Horseback riding, playing guitar
Fave music: Blink 182, New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, Mest
Fave movies/TV: Jack~~~ on MTV, Behind Enemy Lines, Zoolander

I live at home with my mom and my brother. I have two brothers Anthony [20] and Tim [18]. Timmy moved to his dad's house in Florida, but Anthony still lives with us. Here is his picture [he is on the left trying to look cool and his friend Brad is on the right].
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p7702982f3e42a26236116b0f030ca3cb/fd6fd595.jpg

Well that's pretty much all there is to say about me, I hope that you all will post too! If you'd like to know anything else just let me know!

zippy-kat
08-06-2002, 06:36 PM
:eek: Anthony looks almost exactly like my good friend, Jobe! (Jobe's blonde tho!) :eek:

A cutie! ;)

Name: Tonya
DOB: Feb. 16, 1980
Reside: New Mexico--originally from WV
Pets: Sophie Bunnie (the only one that is "strictly mine"--we also have the family pets: Sara (boxer), Tinker & Clarice (cats), many fish)
Hobbies: Horseback riding, reading, writing, computer stuff
Fave music: Incubus, 311, Blink 182, Unwritten Law--too many to mention
Fave movies/TV: ummm...dunno...don't really watch TV that much--I do like "Oh Brother Where Art Thou"

Paul
08-06-2002, 06:57 PM
   I like the angel on the mantle watching over Anthony with his brass knuckle shirt.

I live in Newton, Massachusetts which is next to Boston but more accurately I live on the Internet. I was born a long long time ago before the turn of the millenium a couple miles away in Newton.

I believe every pet is special.

The only movie poster ever on my walls was for Babe. A little pig goes a long way.

Right now Miss Hoppy is our only pet.

Paul

Aspen and Misty
08-06-2002, 08:29 PM
Name: Ashley
DOB: May 12
Reside: Williamsport PA, USA
Pets: 2 dogs, 2 rats, 2 fish, 1 camilion, 1 frog, 5 cats
Hobbies: Horseback riding, takeing care of Chewy, hanging with frineds
Fave music: Lincoln Park, Ja Rule, Kid Rock
Fave movies/TV: Crocodile Hunter, steal magnolia,

*LabLoverKEB*
08-06-2002, 10:13 PM
Name: Sarah
DOB: June 9
Pets: Dog, Fishies
Hobbies: Horseback riding, Dance, Dogs, conputers, all animals
Favorite music: ??
Favorite movie: Snow Dogs

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-06-2002, 11:13 PM
Name: Sara
Dob: 5/18/80
Pets: 2 Cats... Tinky and Jupiter
Hobbies: I love to roller skate (please don't make fun of me), I love to garden (althought I am not very good YET), I love going to church and reading the Bible, and of course playing with TInky and Jupiter
Favorite music: I love christian music and techno (dance) music
Favorite movie: so far it is the new Austin Powers movie (soooo funny) and The Lion King

This is a picture of me and Tinky. The quality is bad though I may come through later and change it with a different pic.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/pd62e9783bf9ee0d46ea2a993fb295b4f/fdbd1e5c.jpg

and here is a pic of Eric.... my husband holding Jupiter... (shhh don't tell on me he would get me if he knew I put this pic on here)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/pe707bac577c4b2503796ff1864665fcd/fd953265.jpg

Rottieluver45
08-06-2002, 11:46 PM
Name:Christina
DOB:10/14/88
Pets:2 dogs,2cats,and 11 or 12 fish!
Hobbies:Don`t have any,I have school!(I know,I need to get a life! :D J/K)
Favorite Music:I like Hip Hop!(BBMac,N`SYNC,Usher,you know people who sing that kind of music!)
Favorite Movie:Austin Power:Goldmember!!

Sorry no pics!

Nomilynn
08-07-2002, 11:20 PM
Name: Naomi
DOB: Sept. 29, 1980
Reside: Victoria area, BC Canada
Pets: Two cats here; four cat and two dogs that live with mom and dad
Hobbies: School too! But I also like to read and talk online :p
Music: Alternative, rock, but I like a bit of everything too
Movie: "One Magic Christmas" (it's such a feel-good movie)

:D :D

jackiesdaisy1935
08-09-2002, 09:21 AM
Name Jackie
DOB Born in this century
Reside: San Diego, California by way of Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Pets: Two Mini Schnauzers, Miss Daisy and Perry
Hobbies: Collecting Hummels, Taking Photos of Daisy and Perry
Music: Classical, That Ole Rock and Roll
Movie: The Lion in Winter with Katherine Hepburn

I am married to Don who is retired Navy, he is from Buffalo, New York I am from Woonsocket, Rhode Island. We met out here and married in Las Vegas. During our younger days we loved to travel and have been to Hawaii, Europe, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South America and quite a few States.
Our life now centers around our Mini Schnauzers and we will only vacation in hotels that take pets.

Jackie

08-09-2002, 09:42 AM
Name : Lut (short for Lutgarde , Dutch name)
DOB : July 21 , 1956
PETS : Maya , calico cat of about 6 months
Billie , mini-bunnie of 3 1/2 yeras
Sydney , my rainbow bridge cat ; left us recently on July 22
Hobbies : reading , chatting , taking pictures of my fur-kids
Fav.Music : from 70's (I love "child in time" !!!)
Fav.Movie : Pearl Harbor and Miss Congeniality

this is my daughter Indra with Maya

lovemymaltese
08-09-2002, 11:07 AM
name: Gina
Date of birth: Oct 14 1979
Pets: dog named Tango and a fish named Roy.
Hobbies: There is not time for any with school (almost done, yes!) but I love to cook and read.
Favorite music: I like it all!
Favorite movie: Where the Heart Is

Piglet
08-09-2002, 11:22 AM
Name: Bonnie
DOB: July 14, 1978
Reside: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pets: 4 year old tabby cat Knorretje (=Piglet), 7 week old cream-coloured kitten Teddy (will come live with me next month)
Hobbies: cooking, reading, cats, being with boyfriend Zeeger
Fave music: Underworld, Massive Attack, Tori Amos, Moby, Erykah Badu etc. etc.
Fave movie: at the moment it's Lord of the Rings (can't wait for the next part in December!!!)
Don't watch a lot of tv (spend more time at my computer)

NoahsMommy
08-09-2002, 01:01 PM
Name: Kelly
DOB: 10/25/78
Reside: Newbury Park, CA
Pets: Noah (1 year old orange tabby), Noel (almost 1 year old Tortie) & Basil (9 week old, black kitten)
Hobbies: school, reading, tennis, volunteer work (Child Advocacy & Cancer Support Groups), church, my furbabies, anything creative & of course being with my hubby, friends and family.
Music: I LOVE the Dave Matthews Band...I like many types of music...just not rap or anything heavy.
Movies: Basically any "girl" movie. I love Julia Roberts, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock, etc. I don't enjoy watching in-depth, violent, horror or thiller movies, life is way too serious for that. (That's just my opinion. :) )

Here's a picture of Noah & Noel:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p1c6fb8a3a22cd0903cd7df6f5f853685/fd752e55.jpg

And here is the new kitten, Basil:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p64e516c2a3307bc9a0bf52ce44e0bc5f/fd729c88.jpg

mruffruff
08-09-2002, 02:14 PM
Name: Mary
Home: West Columbia, SC by way of Michigan's U.P. & Cleveland
DOB: before dirt
Dogs: Samson, Bella Mae, Scruffy, Ted E. Bear
Cats: Ghost, Miss Marble (Missy), Shai
Hobbies: Rescue, fostering, reading, home repair, sewing
Music: old time rock 'n' roll, Shania Twain's "Come on Over" album
Movies: Haven't been to a theatre in 5 years

I am single, work full time as an office manager and have a 7 year old grandaughter.

Mary

Pam
08-09-2002, 05:43 PM
Name: Pam
Home: NJ - born in Philadelphia
DOB: November 5
Dog: Bella (standard poodle)
Cats: Trevor and Andy
Hobbies: Reading, gardening, counted cross stitch
Music: Country, classic rock and New Age (mostly Yanni)
Movie: All time favorite movie - Rain Main with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise

Karen
08-10-2002, 08:14 AM
I am Karen, the other of the founders!

Miss Hoppy - my avatar - is our only pet right now, as Paul said, but we love all animals, we really do. (Okay, except slugs and leeches on my part.)

Born in Oxford, Massachusetts but now live near Boston.

Movies: love lots of them, Babe and the Bear are two that come to mind.

Music: Yes, please! Love all kinds, and I like to sing, too!

Cincy'sMom
08-10-2002, 09:54 AM
Name: Amy
DOB: Jan. 30, 1976
Home: Toledo, Ohio (by way of BG, Findlay and Cincinnati (all Ohio) and Chandler Arizona)
Pets: Sadie, Cincy ( lab mixes) and 3 fishies
Hobbies: reading, dancing ( broadway style jazz), cooking, eating:)
Music: I don't like really twangy country or hard rap
Movies: not real fav., like just about anything with a plot (or sometimes a good comedy w/o :) )

I am married to Ralph, (Sadie'sDad on PT) and worked as a research chemist for a small company. Ralph and I both dance and just returned from performing at Walt Disney World.

RockyRoad
08-11-2002, 06:01 AM
Name:Britt~The Doc~
DOB: May 5
Home:Bayport, New York, USA
Pets: Dog, Cat, bunny, and five fish tanks.
Hobbies: Definetly T.V.! Takin care of my animals, studying to become a vet, playing with my pets and other people's pets, looking for snakes and spiders in the woods out in back of my backyard (like the Crocidile Hunter!), looking at snakes.
Music: Blink 182, Shakira, Vanessa Carlton, a lot more.
TV/Movies: Movie-The Crocidlile Hunter movie, Titanic. T.V.-Well, I watch so many how, my top three are Friends, Frasier, and Cheers reruns. I love Cheers! It's the best show invented!

delidog
08-11-2002, 07:23 AM
o.k. i'll bite!!!!
name: nicole
D.O.B...i'll be brave and put the year!!!!
12/29/60

Animals:delilah 6 yr. dalmation/hound mix...from the pound,
Ms. Puss..age unknown...callico cat...very ill right now...she has owned me since 12/94...she does not have long before her journey to Rainbow Bridge...breaking my heart at this point

Hobbies: animals...i volunteer at our only no kill facility in the co. dogsandcatsforever.com,Music,music!!,music!!!...ca mping,swimming...Horses..particularly show jumpers...anything outside...where i can enjoy the Florida sun!!!!
Music:...lut you bring a smile...child in time...1970 InRock...Deep Purple....i love all different kinds....old blues...(yes,randi...Alvin Lee and Ten Years after)Arthur Lee,John Cale.....to Leonard Cohen,Gordon Lightfoot,Phil Ochs.....to some country...Emmylou Harris,Gram Parsons(flying burrito bros.),Hal Ketchum,Dwight Yoakum.....to contemporary alternative...love R.E.M,Live...and of course The Stones,The Who,Etc....
i live in Pt.st.lucie,fl...60 miles north of palm beach...east coast...very pretty and quiet...i have come here by way of....N.Y.(east village,and westchester),N.J...oldwick,gladstone,tewksbury,mor ristown,
bedminster..Conn.,ridgefield,brookfield...Santa Fe,N.M.,Waukesha Wisconsin(4 months)...started in Kingslynn,England,Paris,and Montpellier,France,Rotterdam,Holland...LaEscala,Sp ain

Favorite Movies:so many...a Clockwork Orange,Oliver,the Bear,Shrek!!,Apocolypse Now,Cape Fear,(both versions,love De Niro),The Jackal,The Highlander,The Rock(would do anything for Sir Sean!!!)(Connery,that is!!!),Sling Blade,FLUKE!!!!!FLUKE!!!BABE!!
Favorite television...All Creatures Great and Small..and the books,The Muppet Show...Drew Carey,Frasier...in the Actors Studio with James Lipton,Golden Girls,Designing Women,Breed all about it!!,K9to5,Emergency Vets,Animal Precinct,Good Dog U

oh and by the way...i do have a job(now that i have rambled on!!!)
i am a sales manager of total home store at a dept. store in florida...burdines...part of Federated dept. stores..bloomies,macys,richs',etc.
i am engaged to a wonderful man named John...we've been together almost 4 years now....he is a building supervisor for assosciated homes...a builder of custom homes in our area....
whew!!!i didn't know i could write that much on my own history!!!

Uabassoon
09-26-2002, 01:50 PM
Wow I can't belive I missed this thread.

Name: Laura
DOB: 5/25/81
pets; two cats Tibby and Corkscrew
Hobbies: Playing bassoon and steel drums, Rugby!!! for anyone who knows about Rugby I'm a prop, and sykdiving.
location: I was born and raised in south Texas and then moved to Tucson 4 years ago for school.
Music: I love techno, Timo Mass and Carl Cox are two of my favorite DJs.

And here I am, I'm on the left
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid33/p63e9302ec865dceace79415a2cefc1e4/fd3b1e8d.jpg

Randi
09-26-2002, 02:25 PM
Another thread about who we Pettalkers are (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12841&highlight=blues) ;)

margaret
09-26-2002, 02:32 PM
Okay, here's me...

Name: Margaret
DOB: 6/7/1968
Reside: Chicago, IL USA (b. Columbus, OH)
Pets: 2 cats: Saima (4yrs, brown tabby/tortie, female); Miko (3yrs, calico, female)
Hobbies: playing & snuggling with my cats & boyfriend, reading, bike riding, drawing, movies, many more...
Music: soul, some R&B, Steely Dan, XTC, k.d. lang, many more...
Movies: those starring Jeremy Northam, Ralph Fiennes, Jude Law, many others...

I work in a library and plan to go to library school in Fall 2003. On weekends I work for a pet-sitting company! :)

Here's a photo of me that's posted on the staff photo pages where I work:

Dixieland Dancer
09-26-2002, 03:39 PM
I missed this thread too the first time around!

Name: Candace Verduce - my friends call me Candy
DOB: June 27th. Here's a math quiz... I am 43 years old! What's the year
Reside: Pittsburgh Pennsylvania - Home Grown all my life!!!

Pets: 2 Wonderful Golden Retrievers Dixie and Dusty (Mom and Son), 1 DSH Black Cat named Marty - I saved him from the Shelter on Martin Luther King day and he is 100% black so we call him Martin (Marty for short),2 Green Anoles - Lizzy Shorttail and Lizzy Longtail (original hugh?).

Hobbies: Dog training (many different kinds), PET TALK, playing piano and clarinet, singing (Church choir and solo's at weddings)

Music: I love to listen and sing to Praise and Worship music and the old Hymns of Faith. I also enjoy Contemporary Christian music and the Oldies from the 60's and 70's.

Movies: I absolutely LOVED Pearl Harbor! I believe it was the best movie I have ever seen!

I dream that someday I will be able to start my own Doggie Daycare and Obedience training Dog Center.

The Cat Factory
09-26-2002, 05:04 PM
Name: Chantelle
Home: I live in BC, Canada
DOB: July 31st
Pets: 11 cats, 1 dog, lots of fish, toads and frogs.
Hobbies: Hmm...Collecting Nintedo Games/Systems, Collecting DVD's...Animals
Music: Sepultura, Pantera, Metallica, Disturbed...There's more...
Movies: All Star Trek, All Star Wars, Sleepy Hollow, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, Lord Of The Rings

Cookiebaker
09-26-2002, 05:52 PM
Ok, Here goes: :rolleyes:

Name: Anna
DOB: August 18, 1976
Reside:New Hampshire, but I'm originally from Long Island, NY
Pets: Azure (parakeet), Rilla (cockatiel), Jiminy (Betta fish), Marigold (kitty cat), and Malone, my baby lab.
Hobbies: playing with Malone :D , photography & scrapbooking (love that digital camera!), crocheting, crafting, nature walking, cooking & baking, bird watching, and going to MAINE!!!
Music: Country music!!
Movies: my favorite movie is usually always the last one I saw :) Meg Ryan (You've got mail, Sleepless); Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman, Erin Brockovitch); Jim Carrey; Romantic Comedies!
Other: I've been in love with Mark for 10 years, and married to him for 5.

And that is me in a nutshell :o

moosmom
09-26-2002, 06:26 PM
Name: Donna

DOB: February 13, 1953 (stop counting, I'll be 50 next year).

Reside: Ecorse, Michigan; Born and raised in Connecticut.

Pets: (In order of age) Mollie Rose, Casey, Maya Linn, Carly the Curly Girl, MooShoo, Shorty.

Hobbies: Writing, collecting cat figurines from all over the place., animal rescue.

Music: Enya, Gordon Lightfoot, Cat Stevens, Bob Dylan, Jim Brickman, Peter, Paul and Mary, Phil Coulter, Phil Ochs, Pink Floyd, AC/DC.

Movies: Meet the Parents, Terms of Endearment, Steel Magnolias, Mommie Dearest, Stella, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, First Wives, Club, basically all chick flicks.

Favorite TV Shows: CSI (Grish is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!), ER, Providence, Law and Order, Crossing Jordan.

Husband/boyfriend, significant other: None, but open for suggestions :D .

Boy, after reading through all the intros, I feel like I'm the granny of them all :eek:!!

Miss Meow
09-26-2002, 06:58 PM
Name: Nicole

Reside: Sydney, Australia for the last three years, heading back to Melbourne next month

Pets: Two cats Mini and Jasmine, three goldfish. We grew up with many animals including budgies, ducks, geese, cats, dogs, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, guinea pigs and some native wildlife rescues such as magpies and wombats. Bit like a Gerald Durrell book gone mad.

I can't wait until we have the room for more animals, I really miss having dogs especially.

Hobbies: Cycling, weight training, reading and more reading (mainly non-fiction including science, nature, psychology, biographies), my car (I am a raving greenie but still love cars, need to get over my hypocrisy!), cooking, gardening and still obsessed with our digital camera.

Fave music: Mainly alternative from You Am I, Died Pretty, Rage Against the Machine, Dave Graney. More popular stuff such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rolllins Band, Alex Lloyd, U2. Really tacky music such as Wham and Culture Club still get a play!

Fave movies/TV: Anything but that Crocodile Man!!!!! Australians are not like this! I like ER, documentaries especially history and nature, got sucked into watching Survivor series. Movies include Wayne's World (love Mike Myers) and old movies like The Wizard of Oz and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Job: Work for an IT training company to help people come through a course to start careers in IT. Technology has been in a slump for a while, so time to find something else to do. I'd like to start my own business in helping people write resumes, application letters, manage job searches and career management.

Travel: I've been to a few areas in Australia, Bali, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, and some states in America's north-east. Want to go to Europe in the next few years, Antarctica, Cuba, more of America, Vietnam and so many other places.

Other stuff: Shane and I would like to build a house using environmentally sustainable principles and grow our own fruit and veges and hold open days for the public. My dad's side of the family is doing the family tree and uncovering all sorts of secrets - not sure if I want to be involved or not!

Gosh I've waffled on!

wolf_Q
09-26-2002, 11:26 PM
Name: Amy Q

DOB: June 7, 1984

Reside: Utah (in a dinky town along the wasatch front)

Pets: Smokey (poodle), Reggie (schnauzer), Nebo (siberian husky)

Hobbies: ART (painting, drawing, photography), listening to music, PET TALK, computers (I'm addicted to the internet and adobe photoshop), camping, trying to convince Nebo he wants to be trained

Music: U2!! I am a rabid U2 fan, watch out! I also like many rock/alternative bands such as Our Lady Peace, Alanis Morrisette, REM, Bare Naked Ladies, No Doubt, Jimmy Eat World, Coldplay, Collective Soul...etc...etc...etc. I am not a fan of country or rap/r & b, classical, etc.

Movies/TV: I'm an Austin Powers fan also! :D And I *love* The Lord of the Rings! I can't wait for The Two Towers! There's a lot of movies I like, so I don't really have a favorite. I like basically any type of movies ranging from intense dramas to cheesy disney movies, hehe. As for the TV, my favorite show is THE SIMPSONS, and I also have an obsession with CSI.

Other: I just started working at Petco as a dog bath and brusher. I'm planning on volunteering for Wasatch Humane soon. I graduated from High School last year. I was an odd person in high school (ok I still am). Somehow I managed to be a complete slacker, and yet managed to get A's. I guess I am an under-overachiever! hehe. I'm hoping that I can earn up enough money to start college next year, and major in art.

Significant other: He has red hair and blue eyes! LOL just kidding.......I don't have one....I'm a LOSER.

Here's me with Nebo at the Grand Tetons

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p809acf9270a76b0eb30b2f11bc36ea91/fd7709de.jpg

shais_mom
09-27-2002, 12:44 AM
I missed this thread also!!!
Name: Staci
DOB: 10-20-1975
Occupation: I have been an xray technologist for 4 years at the local hospital
Pets: 1 year old Golden Retreiver Puppy, Keegan Grace, 2 1/2 year old DLH kitty named Kylie, and a blue betta fish, named Jasper and my Greyhound Shaianne (RB 9-13-02) lives on in my heart.
Hobbies:
I love to spending time with my pets, and family (I have 2 nephews, 5 and 2 that light up my world), going to WalMart, (;))I love to read almost anything I can get my hands on. And spending time on the internet.
Music: Nickelback, Nelly, Creed, pop music and dance music
Movies/Shows: Armegeddon and Green Mile and I AM SAM, Horse whisperer (fave movie and book)
Shows: I live by the timer on the VCR b/c I work 3pm-11:30pm!!! I tape M-F in order, Crossing Jordan,JAG, Guardian, Law and Order, Friends, ER and Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

C.C.'s Mom
09-27-2002, 01:36 AM
Name: Brigitte
DOB: May 25 1969 (yeah, old...)
Reside: Near Frankfurt am Main/Germany. I'm originally from The Netherlands and lived mainly in Amsterdam.

Pets: Rudie and Eddy (my rescue cats) and Cookie, my Golden Retriever.

I'm married since 6 years. My husband is German and the reason why I moved here (I'm very, very homesick).

Job:
I'm freelancing, doing bits of work here and there. I do some translating, some editing. I also write articles every now and then. I teach Dutch at the adult education center one evening a week.

My hobbies:
Walking the dog!
I love to read! I mainly read books written by English and Irish female writers.
Recently I got addicted to quilting and spend many weekends upstairs in my sewingroom. I also sew my own clothes.
A very important hobby is the Dutch women club. We're about 10 Dutch women living in this city and we meet about once a week to chat, drink too much coffee and eat nice Dutch cakes :)
I would like to get into gardening, but so far the dog made it impossible.
Since we have a sat-tv, we receive Dutch tv and we spend way too much time in front of it. Only positive is that my husband starts speaking Dutch (okay, only from commercials, but it's a start!).

Music:
Anything alternative from New Wave, Grunge and Nu-Rock. My favorite bands include Wolfsheim, Joy Division, Dead Can Dance...
My other favorite is Celtic Rock and music. Seven Nations and Brother are favorites there.

Favorite Movie:
I don't go to the movies too often. There are hardly any non-dubbed movies here, so we usually wait till it comes out on video. My all-time favorite is the Godfather thrilogy and Star Wars. I also loved Lord Of The Rings and Harry Potter. My favorite since I was a teenager is The Rocky Horror Picture Show (and musical once a year)

Travelling:
We go on one big holiday each year. Our next big holiday will be Australia and New Zealand. Once a year I go to America, but just to visit relatives.

Dream:
We want to buy a farm in The Netherlands. We don't want to do any farming, just having enough space to have more dogs, more cats, an old horse or two that nobody wants, some chickens and maybe an old cow. I would like to live in Groningen, where there's always wind and lots of water.

The attached picture was taken in Austin (TX) last year while I was holding (somewhat) Priscilla The Cat.

Kfamr
09-27-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45

Favorite Music:I like Hip Hop!(BBMac,N`SYNC,Usher,you know people who sing that kind of music!)

I'm sorry..... but i just had to make a comment on this.

BBMac, N'sync and Usher are NOT Hip Hop.

BBMac and N'sync would be pop.
Usher is R & B.
I find it a total diss to call N'sync Hip Hop!!! AHHH!! lol. J/k.

Name: Kay Ann Knapp

DOB: November 24th, 1987

Occupation: I'm in HighSchool..... but I'd like to do something with Animals or Music...or Art... or English or ahhh who knows.

Hobbies: Listening to music is definatly my biggest hobbie. Painting and drawing also. It seems like i'm always sketching out something [i love to draw weird eyes.... i'll scan one sometime]
Waverunning, Playing with Simba, Computers...

Music: MY music is a very important thing in my life, without it i doubt i'd live. I listen to anything, EXCEPT Pop. The only pop songs i'll admit to listening to, and enjoying are Work it by Nelly and Justin Timberlake, Girlfriend remix Ft. Nelly, and The way i love you by Justin Timberlake and Clipse.

My main music is Rap / Hip Hop. I listen to Artist such as NELLY, Eminem, Tupac, Styles P , Jurassic 5, Trick Daddy, Cee-lo , Eazy-E , Too Short, Run DMC, And a bunch others.

R & B: Avant, Usher, Tank, B2K.

Punk / Rock: Dead Kennedys, Linkin Park, Sum42 [they aren't really punk but oh well.]
Nirvana, Metallica, Sex Pistols.

Nelly is everything to me. Nelly is god-like.

Tv/ Movies: TV show would be MTV Cribs. Movies: The Lion King, 1 and 2. BTW, Nelly is coming out with a movie called "Snipes". He'll also be in a tv sitcom! and you bet i'll have every show taped!

And I forgot what else was listed so i guess this is it for me lol.

I'll post a pic later....

Kfamr
09-27-2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom

Music: Nickelback, Nelly, Creed, pop music and dance music

WOO HOOO!

neko1
09-27-2002, 08:01 AM
Name: Michelle
DOB: 1/9/77
Cats: Neko, Cookie, Pumpkin and Tama (my abyssinian!!!!!)

I am a vet tech at the Sova Animal Hospital in Butler, NJ. I love spending time with my animals and decorating. My favorite shows are the simpsons and trading spaces. I listen to Incubus, Foo Fighters, Godsmack, System of a Down....

I live with my wonderful fiance, Brian. We are getting married June 21,2003 !!!!!!!!!! :)

anna_66
09-27-2002, 08:36 AM
NAME: Anna

DOB: 1/4/66

RESIDENCE:I live in Piqua, Ohio (and have for the last 16 years)

MARITIAL STATUS:Married for 16 yrs (Oct. 31-yes it's Halloween that we got married!)

OCCUPATION: (ok, don't laugh:o) -I'm a waitress at Red Lobster & have been for the last 7 years.
I really enjoy my job & it gives me plenty of free time to spend with Mark & the doggies:D

HOBBIES:Taking care of my family;) , that's my favorite hobby!
I also love my new computer (I've only had it since last Nov.). I spend quite alot of time on it.
My digital camera! I just LOVE taking pics, expecially of the dogs!
I also like watching tv...expecially the Thursday night line-up (Survivor, CSI & ER)!
Watching movies...horror is my all-time fav, but I also love comedy! My favorite movie would have to be Beetlejuice (I know it's corney!).
Biking with Roxey, she just loves it! All I have to say is "bikeride" and she starts crying & goes to the garage door. I bet she runs at least 30 mph!

MUSIC:I like rap & rock...no soft slow songs for me (or country)! I like something with a beat that I can move to :D

FURFAMILY:Angus-our 11 yr old Rottweiler, who is my BIG BABY!
Roxey-she's a 1yr & 4 mo old Siberian Husky who is the apple of my eye;)
Huney-our little rescue chow girl. The vet says she's around a yr old. I am taking her to obedience classes right now.
I think within the last year our Tuesday nights have been filled by taking the dogs to classes! First it was Roxey & now Huney!
But I must say, I'd rather take Roxey, she's so much funner & loves the classes, Huney just likes to go to see the other dogs!

GENERAL:We don't have any children of our own (not able to), but I would love to have at least 1 or 2!

Guess that's about it!

Oh, here's a pic of me & Roxey:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/p900b1f47a8a31aa8a53b92ef6b441b52/fda28540.jpg

Kfamr
09-27-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by anna_66

and ya know what.... the other day i went the the SPCA and saw a Rottie there named Angus! I thought of you!

Cookiebaker
09-28-2002, 07:47 PM
Wow, Anna_66, I did know that your husband's name is Mark, but I never put 2 + 2 together. :p

I realized that I forgot to attach a pic...here it is:
http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/MandA.JPG

Andie
09-28-2002, 08:25 PM
Name: Ann D. (alright it's Andrea Dawn)
DOB: Dec. 16, 1982
Reside: New Madrid MO, USA
Pets: 2 Dogs(Katie-Black Lab, Bull-Pittbull mix) and 2 Cats(Fluffy and Isis)
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Watching TV w/ Dustin, plauong with the dogs
Fave music: Just about anything
Fave movies: J.C.'s Vampires, Blade (both movies), Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned, The Lost Boys, (catching a theme here :D ) and We Were Soldiers

I live with my parents and lil bro. I'm engaged to the sweetest guy on this planet! ;) Looking for a house that will let us keep our pets (Bull and Isis). I'm on here most of the day since I work at home for Mom's group home for the mentally hadicapped. Now I must go write my future brother in law.

Kelcie
09-28-2002, 09:47 PM
Nashville, Tennessee
Born:March 16....
One Cat : Whiskers
One Giant Chinchilla Rabbit : Smokey
4 salt water aquariums
1 fresh water

Just lost a Calico Cat ( Kelcie 15yrs Old )
and a dog English Springer Spaniel ( Sidney 12 yrs Old )

Hobbies: Scuba diving, NHL Hockey (Nashville Predators) :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-30-2002, 12:31 AM
So I'm a little bit late.
Name: Tracey
Residence: Santa Clara, Ca.-originally from Pennsylvania but grew up in Greenville, S.C.
DOB: 12/4/62
Marital Status: Single with no man in my life right now
Hobbies: arts and crafts, computer, taking pics with my digital camera, concerts, working out
Favorite Music: rock'n'roll, alternative, some heavy metal, don't like rap or country
Favorite T.V. Shows: ER, Friends, Frasier, Animal Precinct, Emergency Vets, Animal Psychic,Survivor
Favorite Movies: comedy's, drama's, some scary, chick flicks
Furbabies: 3 male cats: Storm-6 year old blue DLH,Pepper-5 year old black DLH, Sunny- 2 year old orange and white half aby and half tabby DSH

kingrattus
10-01-2002, 09:00 AM
Name: Jess King

DOB: August 23 1982

Reside: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Pets: A Black Lab, Rotti, Pitt Bull Mix, Old fart, 1 Common Snapping Turtle, 2 Goldfish, 1 Jack Dempsey, 1 Tiger Oscar, 3 Red Devils. My dog currently lives with my dad, the rest r with me. & there is a black cat here, & 2 dogs, a German Shepard mix (she has 6 toes on her hind legs), a Horrible, Evil, Mean, Killer, Psycho med black dog (Austrialin Shepard mix of mutts)

Hobbies: Running, caring for my Personal Zoo & Aqua World, all in my bedroom.

Fave music: Abba & nothing else

Fave movies: Shrek, Monsters Inc., Eyes of an Angel,

TV shows: Simpsons, Oblongs, 3rd Watch,

Rottieluver45
10-01-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
[B]

I'm sorry..... but i just had to make a comment on this.

BBMac, N'sync and Usher are NOT Hip Hop.

BBMac and N'sync would be pop.
Usher is R & B.
I find it a total diss to call N'sync Hip Hop!!! AHHH!! lol. J/k.
[B]

Sorry Kayann!! I messed up!Eminem and Nelly Are REALLY HOT!! But Josh hartnett beats them,at everything,sorta!! (Except for his unibrow!)

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/n/Nelly/sq-nelly-press-blubkrgd.uni.jpg

http://www.rapislife.subnet.dk/new%20EMINEM.jpg

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/images/tattoo/josh4.jpg

Kfamr
10-01-2002, 10:15 PM
Uhh...how....about..... NO WAY!!!!!!!!

**************DROOLS**************
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/pdd009f9f827dae47de4b4781a6fe3fec/fd6da39a.jpg

If you wanted to sum up my life This is how it would go:
Simba.
Nelly.
Music.
Art.

zookeeper
10-02-2002, 03:42 PM
hey there

Name: Nicole
DOB: April 30, 1981
Reside: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Pets: Chester (6 1/2 year old male Black Lab), Bobbie (almost 8 year old female Terrier X), Campino (2 1/2 year old male Orange Tabby) and our newest addition Katie (1 1/2 year old female mini rex)
Hobbies: reading, going to the movies, cooking and anything outdoors.
Fav. Music: pretty much anything but rap/hip hop, acid metal and the likes of Boy Bands, and Britney Spears types and country.
Fav. Movies: Dracula, Platoon, Reservoir Dogs and Legends of the Fall.
Fav. TV Shows: I love reality tv, Big Brother, Survivor, Dog Eat Dog, Fear Factor, etc. I love them all. And of course the allt ime best, The Simpsons:)

I am a receptionist for the government and hope to be going back to school soon to become a chef. Haven't really decided what I want to do career wise yet.

I live with my fiancee, his sister and another guy. They will be moving out in January so Mark and I can have some time to ourselves before we marry in September:)

10-02-2002, 04:13 PM
:D
name : Lut (short for Lutgart , Dutch name)
dob : July 21 , 1956
pets : cat Maya (calico , 8 months) , RB-cat Sydney (was nearly 2 when he went to RB ..) , bunny Billie (3,5) , Guinea pig Jasper (2 months) , and about 60 fish in our pond !!
reside : Lochristi , in Belgium
hobbies : chatting on ICQ , cuddling my pets , reading , travelling
music : I like a lot , but the 70-ties is my favorite !!
movies : Lord of the rings , 7 years in Tibet , etc...
television : animal programs
my picture : I will post that later ; cannot find how to resize my pic