PDA

View Full Version : Sasha

Barbiecat1
10-22-2007, 05:54 AM
Wow, from this writeup, I can tell that Sasha truly IS loved! It's so nice to see such devotion between pet and owner. I wish you MANY happy years together.

cassiesmom
10-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Sasha, you are beautiful! It sounds like you keep busy monitoring for intruders and playing with Monty! I would love to give you pets just where you want them. Happy Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Sasha what a beauty you are!!!

What a sweet little face you have!!!
I'm glad you have such a wonderful loving home and family!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
:D Enjoy your special day.

kb2yjx
10-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Sasha! You sure a kinda strange about how you sleep!!! At least you do not hog up the bed like our cats do! I would love to join you on the screened lanai! HAPPY COTD!!

tatsxxx11
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Another blue-eyed beauty graces our screens:) Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Sasha! So, you felines are just as particular about your sleeping positons as we humans!:D I always laugh when I learn of others who sacrifice their own sleeping comfort to accomodate the furkids!:D And it's a no brainer, your affection for that mat...FISH!:D Lucky for those finned ones they're of the yarn variety! :p You're simply irresistible Sasha and it's no mystery understanding why, just how deeply, you are so very loved by your family! Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, precious one! I hope you and "big boy" Monty both, are enjoying a very special day, lounging on the lanai, soaking up the sun, treated to all your hearts desires! Hugs and kisses to you doll baby and to Monty too!:)

sasha the cat
10-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Meeow, mew-mew! Hi Sasha. My baby brother Felix the Prince, our purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw and I, Norman the King can't get over your cuteness! Such a sweet kitty -- could it have something to do with your name, "SASHA"???

Before we ruled the Palace it was the home of a very much loved and adored sweet calico cat -- Sasha the Queen Calico -- who is now at Rainbow Bridge. Like you, she was the sweetest little girl and so very beautiful.

Our purr~ents like to think that beloved RB Sasha helped pick you as our Cat of the Day for today, October 22nd 2007.

Live long & prosper, darling kitty with your catsiblings and purr~ents who adore you.

Purrrr, purrr you are welcome to visit us in Montreal, Canada whenever you want.

Lots of kittykisses, purrs, and nosetwinkies from me, Norman; my baby brother, Felix and our purr~ents send you bunches of kisses and caresses too.

catmandu
10-22-2007, 10:41 PM
YET ANOTHER SWEET LITTLE CAT, JUST GROWING INTO HER CAT HOOD, AND SO VERY BEAUTIFUL WITH HER UNIQUE MARKINGS!!
A TRUE LITTLE CAT COMPANION WHO WILL BE AN ETERNAL KITTEN IN SPIRIT AND WILL PROVIDE YERAS OF LOVE AND JOY.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY SWEET SASHA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW TO SUPERSTAR SASHA, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :D :cool: