PDA

View Full Version : Jasper update (10-20-07)

jenluckenbach
10-20-2007, 08:05 PM
The boy is doing well. :) And some of the best news is that he is back up to 9 pounds!! (he had lost 2 pounds)

His poops are still not always in the litter box, but the consistancy is SO much better. Almost 95% NOT diarrhea. So, YES, I have clean ups o do....and YES, I need to keep plastic on the bed and carpets....But he is worth the extra effort. (I did it for Lucas, so I am experienced :rolleyes: )

He is no longer diaper boy (hasn't been for a while now). ;)

He's my PESTY boy :D

G535
10-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Now that is good news! :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-20-2007, 08:32 PM
This is wonderful news Jen!!!:D I hope that he'll continue to do well.:)

I've started giving Starr another type of grain free wet food that has butternut squash in it for some extra fiber and this has also made him do much better.;)

Catty1
10-20-2007, 11:53 PM
YAAAY Jasper! I am so glad that lovely boy is feeling better!

Now, Jas, go IN the box all the time! ;) You know how!

jenluckenbach
10-21-2007, 06:32 AM
I've started giving Starr another type of grain free wet food that has butternut squash in it for some extra fiber and this has also made him do much better.;)
What is the name of this? It sounds like a great idea.

Medusa
10-21-2007, 08:51 AM
I'm so glad that Jasper is feeling better and has gained weight and that you're getting some relief anyhow. :)

jazzcat
10-21-2007, 10:36 AM
That is such great news!!!!

phesina
10-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Excellent progress! So good to read this. You go, Jasper! *But in the box, please!*

krazyaboutkatz
10-21-2007, 10:25 PM
What is the name of this? It sounds like a great idea.
It's by Evangers and it's called Organic Turkey and Butternut Squash. You can buy it online or at most of the independent pet stores. If the pet stores don't carry it then they may also be able to order it for you.

One store sells it for $1.49 a can which I felt was way too much and the other store sells it for $1.07 a can. If I order a case then I get a 5% discount. I bought this for Storm and he seemed to really like it and when Ziggy was having some mushy poo problems I tried it on her and it cleared her right up.:) I then decided to try it on Starr and it's made a big difference in his stools. He's now feeling so much better and happier again. I just hope that this will last. I do still add a little bit of the Innova Evo wet to it and I also add some Innova Evo dry to Starr's and Ziggy's mixture. If you decide to try it, I hope it'll work for Jasper too. Good luck.:)

rg_girlca
10-22-2007, 10:36 AM
Jen, I am so happy to hear that Jasper is doing so much better and pray that he continues to do so. :)

catmandu
10-22-2007, 11:07 PM
Tubsters Leading The Cheers For Jasper As Black Cats Do Stick Together.
We Are All Happy That Jaspers Getting Better, With Doctor Jen, Kitty Cat Woman On The Job.
Sounds Like A Potential Hit Series!!!