PDA

View Full Version : New temporary foster... as yet unnamed! Pics in #3

jennielynn1970
10-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm temporarily fostering a new FIV+ boy. Critters had posted about him in rescue, and I met the woman who found him today and he is just GORGEOUS!!! He looks a lot like foster Tigger, but about double his size!! :eek: :D I'm trying to figure out a name for him... just not sure yet. He'll be with me until a space opens up in another shelter (unless he totally fits in here, and we don't have more pee or poop issues with my crew).

He's got a deep throaty yowl, and is super sweet! I'll get pics of him soon. Right now he is getting acclimated in Tigger's old room. He seems pretty laid back, so I'm hopeful that he'll get adjusted quickly. :)

I was thinking of some names on the drive home, but not sure what fits him yet. Macintosh was one that came to mind (it's fall and those apples are so sweet and good). Also thought of Rogue (like the new Nissan I've been drooling over... lol). Also thought of Jameson. He looks like a Jim in a way, but I like the Irish version (or at least the whiskey ;) ).

catmandu
10-20-2007, 05:26 PM
And Jann We Want You To Know That The Cat House That You Sent Is Being Used Quite A Bit, And The Food Dishes That I Put Into It Are Being Eaten On A Regular Basis, Especially The Fancy Feast/roast Chicken/wraps Plates.

And We Know That Your New Foster Will Have A Great Home While Hes There And Will Have One Day A Wonderful Fur Ever Home!!
Bless You For Caring And Helping.
I Am Sure Pounncer Roccalno Would Send Thanks, If She Knew.

jennielynn1970
10-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Here are some pics from the woman who found him...

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/stray1.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/top_view.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/eyes_121.jpg

Isn't he handsome?!

Freedom
10-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Oooh, what a BIG handsome guy!

critter crazy
10-20-2007, 06:56 PM
WOW!! He sure is Handsome!! Love his face markings!! Congrats on your new foster, I bet he is very happy!:)

sweetpatata6
10-20-2007, 08:31 PM
OMG he DOES look a lot like Tigger LOL! I thaught it would kinda be like eh I can see what you mean, but it's like Tigger but bigger.

krazyaboutkatz
10-20-2007, 08:35 PM
He's very handsome and I hope he'll fit in well with your other furkids. Good luck.:)

Soapets
10-20-2007, 08:45 PM
He is a beautiful cat. When I saw him, I immediately thought of the name "Bentley" for some reason. I don't know why. He kind of looks like a butler....................... ;) :)

Catty1
10-20-2007, 11:45 PM
How about "Bigger Tigger"? :D

jazzcat
10-21-2007, 10:34 AM
He's gorgeous and I love that big fluffy tail.

jennielynn1970
10-21-2007, 01:21 PM
OMG.. I am SOOOOOOO in love with this cat!!! :o :D He is the sweetest thing on earth. I have no idea why anyone would dump him. He let me hold him like a baby for over half and hour, give him belly rubs, and just all out cuddle with him!! SIGH..... he's just such a loving, wonderful boy!

He's coming down with a bit of a cold, so he's not meeting any of my crew yet. I don't need 8 sick cats, lol! I'm hoping to find him someone around here as his new family. He's just so sweet. I'd love to keep him, don't get me wrong, but I've got to focus on the problem children I already have. My luck he'd end up with issues too, lol.

Will have to get more pics of him later in the week. Wish me luck in finding him a great home!

sasvermont
10-21-2007, 01:56 PM
??? or Mister..... :D

Katjaye
10-21-2007, 01:59 PM
What a beautiful cat! How lucky you both are! May I ask what FIV+ means?
Is it how old he is? Good luck and I hope all goes well!

sandragonfly
10-21-2007, 04:41 PM
I have no idea why anyone would dump him.....

Wish me luck in finding him a great home!

maybe because someone doesn't know much about FIV+? :( well their loss, he sounds so full of sweetness and is pretty.

Chipper came to my mind for a name.

good luck! BUT don't give it to me. :p ;)

critters
10-22-2007, 09:47 AM
What a beautiful cat! How lucky you both are! May I ask what FIV+ means?
Is it how old he is? Good luck and I hope all goes well!
FIV=Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. http://www.bestfriends.org/theanimals/petcare/cats_fiv.cfm

Pawla
10-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Oh, HOW PRETTY!