PDA

View Full Version : Got a movie for you Glacier....

caseysmom
10-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Go see 30 days of nights...kinda dumb but it was set up in Alaska and was okay for a good scare.

Glacier
10-20-2007, 02:27 PM
No thanks! I don't do scary movies, even the stoopid ones! I didn't know that one was set in Alaska though!

caseysmom
10-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Yep about a bunch of wierdo vampire thingies that take over once the 30 days of darkness begin...nice movie for you to watch late at night :D

You would really hate it huskies got hurt...I get more upset about that than the people.

Glacier
10-20-2007, 04:49 PM
.nice movie for you to watch late at night :D

You would really hate it huskies got hurt...I get more upset about that than the people.

Oh, I wouldn't like that part at all. I still won't watch 8 Below--because I know what really happened to those dogs!

I used to have a real fear of the dark. It took me a long time to get comfortable being outside at night. Now I almost prefer it sometimes--there's something magical about being out with the dogs under the stars! That said I was jumpy in the dark for days after watching the Mothman Prophecy and White Noise made me uncomfortable with my TV! :rolleyes:

Genny
10-20-2007, 05:39 PM
...kinda dumb but it was set up in Alaska and was okay for a good scare.
was it really scary or just one of those weird sci-fi like movies?? i love to watch a good scary movie but i hate to think it's gonna be a real good one and then get disappointed, ya know?

caseysmom
10-20-2007, 05:59 PM
It wasn't very good, barely held my attention, one of my daughters kind of liked it. The star is a hottie.

Genny
10-21-2007, 10:28 PM
It wasn't very good, barely held my attention, one of my daughters kind of liked it. The star is a hottie.

Josh Hartnett ;)

caseysmom
10-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Yep he's the one, looked better in Annapolis though.

buttercup132
10-22-2007, 07:39 AM
I saw it yesterday. I was so scared I held onto my bf's arm the hole time and didnt let go till it was fully over. Last night I kept waking up because I kept having dreams about it. But I'm a big baby:p .