PDA

View Full Version : Jen - how is Sunkist?

Catty1
10-20-2007, 01:37 PM
How is the little baby coming along?

And whatever possessed Columbus? Are you rehoming him?

I hope both babies are ok til they get their new home.

jenluckenbach
10-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Sunkist is doing wonderfully!! Thank God!

Columbus will be placed, as a matter o fact he is going to the petsmart adoption center tomorrow. Hopefully he will get adopted quickly. (he really IS a terrific cat.......many are apt to fall in love with him). And he is dealing with SEVERAL adult fosters without any problems.

I will get new photos as soon as I can.

Catty1
10-20-2007, 03:53 PM
Aw, I hope he gets a great home too.

I WAS hoping that this was a one-time thing for him, and he would not be facing dire consequences.

Prayers for a great furrever home for Columbus! :)

catmandu
10-20-2007, 04:31 PM
THATS GREAT NEWS ABOUT SUNKIST!!
LITTLE KITTENS ARE SO RESILIENT AND THEY ARE TOUGHER THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE REALIZE!!!!!
THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ARE BREATHING A SIGH OF RELIEF!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101804.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=a4affd3c.pbw)

jennielynn1970
10-20-2007, 04:54 PM
It was hopping at PetSmart today... so hopefully tomorrow will be just as good! We had about 4 adoptions that I counted. It got slow around 2pm, but it picked up again after 3pm. Good luck tomorrow, Columbus!! Hope you sail right into a new home!

krazyaboutkatz
10-20-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm glad to hear that Sunkist is doing well and I hope that Columbus will get adopted tomorrow. He sure is a handsome cat. Good luck.:)

Medusa
10-21-2007, 09:04 AM
Glad that Sunkist is doing well and praying that Columbus gets into a good home and that he minds his manners. :)

jazzcat
10-21-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm so glad to hear Sunkist is doing okay.

Good luck Columbus.

momcat
10-21-2007, 01:20 PM
Hi Jen, How is little Sunkist doing today? This morning during our church service I prayed some special prayers for her complete recovery, thanks for the wonderful things you always do for kitties in need, and for Columbus to find his purrfect furever home.

Katjaye
10-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Glad to hear that Sunkist is recovering nicely! I am sorry you had to re-home Columbus...but i hope he fins a good forever home this weekend!

jenluckenbach
10-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Glad to hear that Sunkist is recovering nicely! I am sorry you had to re-home Columbus...but i hope he fins a good forever home this weekend!
Do not worry about Columbus. He was ALWAYS a foster. He was not mine (so to speak).

Sunkist is running with the best of them! Playing as hard as any kitten ever had. And eating me out of house and home. :p

I am glad that this experience was easier on her than it was on me. :eek: She isn't even afraid to make friends with the other big cats. She holds no grudge.