PDA

View Full Version : I thought I died and went to heaven....

moosmom
10-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I kept hearing an alarm going off. At first I thought it was the fire alarm in the hallway. I called the emergency maintenance and told them. I went to bed kinda early and woke up to red lights and emergency radio outside my bedroom window.

Out in the hallway I heard a loud banging noise. I opened my door and what do I see????? A whole bunch of drop dead gorgeous East Hartford firefighters in full turnout gear and scotpacks, breaking down an apartment door where the smoke alarm WAS sounding. :eek: :eek:

I guess the smoke alarm was quite sensitive to the polyeurethane (sp?) they put on the floor.

I had to rub my eyes, because I thought I was truly dreaming!! I've always had a fantasy about a whole bunch of hot firemen in turnout gear and scotpacks.

Talk about a dream come true. I can now die a happy woman!!!! :p :p :p

critter crazy
10-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Lol!!!!:d

Freedom
10-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Donna, when you hear an alarm, you are "supposed" to exit the building! Preferably WITH all the pets!! THEN you call for the handsome guys, er, I mean the firefighters, to come.

And just because you have now had your dream come true, don't you DARE check out on us! We need more pics of those pets of yours, first!

Now I can go to bed with a huge smile on my face; thanks, Donna! :D

moosmom
10-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Now I can go to bed with a huge smile on my face; thanks

Me too!!! :p :p

gini
10-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Oh, Donna, I can truly relate. When I had the flood in my basement and called the fire department - NINE - GOT THAT NINE........of them showed up and all piled into my basement to turn off the gas - find out what was going on -

It was sooooo tempting to not shut the basement door and lock them all down there - oh my, aren't they something in all of those uniforms?

And here it was 4:30 am - and I couldn't have looked lovelier in my bathrobe - no make up - hair all mussed up and sleepies in my eyes.

In my case it was "died and gone to the basement"!!:D

shais_mom
10-19-2007, 11:24 PM
**swoons**

K9karen
10-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Oh Gawd! Yummy! *Drools*

Hellow
10-20-2007, 06:40 AM
Lol!!!!

moosmom
10-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Gini,

I had mismatched pjs on and pillow hair!!! :p

jackie
10-20-2007, 08:22 AM
this thread is nothing without pics.

You lucky girl!

DrKym
10-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Oh sure Donna! I get the grocery shopping and YOU get the FIREFIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely not fair!

*stomps feet in jealousy* :p