PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy - last night, thoughts?

CountryWolf07
10-19-2007, 03:35 PM
That was a good episode..

I can't get over what Derek said to Meredith.... I would've fallen over.. don't know what is the MATTER with her? I would've said... I'll marry you, anytime, anywhere, any place!! I liked how Callie handled things.. and Izzie, I have no idea what is up with her.. yes, she fell in love, but oh my gosh, was I happy to see Alex TELL HER she was NOT ready... then George? Finally Alex says something about it.
Back to Derek & Meredith, and I am somewhat glad Derek realized it.. He's right and if it's her first real relationship then that is how it goes.... I think someone else will come along for Derek as much as I love him and Meredith together... but that is life. You snooze you lose--- which I don't get on the show since they are how I got hooked and she LOVED him to death and when she got him she backed wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy off.....

Derek: I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms. I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime. Mmm. Do you see what happens? I say things like that and you fight the urge to run in the opposite direction. It's okay, I understand. I didn't, but now I do, I do. You're just getting started and I've been doing this for a long time now. Deep down, you're still an intern, and you're not ready.

slleipnir
10-19-2007, 03:46 PM
I liked it too. I kinda want George and Callie to stay together though and maybe Alex and Izzie or something. Although it seems Ava is coming back next week..her and Alex seem good together too...

Catsnclay
10-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Oh Derek - PLEASE take ME if Merideth does'nt make up her mind soon!!!! :D

What is wrong with that girl?! She wants him, he wants her, so?????? Why do they keep arguing and breaking up?? Someone needs to smack her silly!!

I don't get the Izzie/George thing.......so DOES George want Izzie OR Callie???

I didn't know that Ava is coming back - yep in my opinion Alex is in love with her, hope they make that work.

So......what is going to be the story line with McSteamy; Christina; Richard Webber & of course Lexie!! ????????

Any guesses????????

----- can you tell that I'm hooked?!! ----

Jods
10-19-2007, 07:40 PM
I think derrick and lexie will hook up!!!! And izzy and alex and george will stay with callie but be unhappy....

sumbirdy
10-19-2007, 09:02 PM
What IS Merideths problem??? He says the sweetest stuff to her and she runs away. Maybe she's scared because her dad basically rejected her and so did her mom and she's afraid to love anyone anymore?

I think Alex is in love with Izzie and Ava, too. And when Ava comes back, what about her baby?

George and Izzie...I don't know. I kind of feel sorry for Callie...but then again I don't.

And the old guy intern? Where's he going in this?

CountryWolf07
10-20-2007, 08:56 AM
What IS Merideths problem??? He says the sweetest stuff to her and she runs away. Maybe she's scared because her dad basically rejected her and so did her mom and she's afraid to love anyone anymore?

I think Alex is in love with Izzie and Ava, too. And when Ava comes back, what about her baby?

George and Izzie...I don't know. I kind of feel sorry for Callie...but then again I don't.

And the old guy intern? Where's he going in this?

The old guy, I have no clue.