PDA

View Full Version : Pointless rant about a bad day

Alysser
10-18-2007, 07:12 PM
I know everyone has bad days but this day REALLY sucked. First, I find out that my favorite guinea pig in my Agriscience program/class has arthritis. He is old and in alot of pain, and my teacher said he probably doesn't have much time left. I know he's suffering but he's such a sweetheart. Then in gym while we were walking into the locker some junior girl said for no reason I could think of "OMG I hate freshmen they are so annoying and f***ed up." I've heard this SO much while in high school and it's absolutely ridiculous. So, I told her to shut up and that she was once a freshmen and she didn't like it either. She got really mad and threw my pants across the locker room. Next I have a million tests and quizzes to study for. All this put me in a really bad mood and now the littlest things tick me off!
I yelled at Sassy for scratching my leg and now she is avoiding me. She avoids people when they yell at her because I guess it hurts her or something and I feel really bad but it DID hurt really bad. My brother came up today and met my parents and my sister at a college fair. They are on their way home and I find out my sister and brother are going out to eat....WITHOUT me! What a surprise. I told them if they did I wanted to go out with them, but of course they leave me out. They didn't even call me, I found out from my mom. Tomorrow, after my sister's road test they are going to New York City. They told me I couldn't come. I hate how they do EVERYTHING together and leave me out all the time. The only place they ever took me was Six flags. So here I am..sitting home alone crying for such stupid reasons. I don't even know why these things are making me so mad. My birthday is in 5 days, I love how my brother comes out here for my sisters birthday and NOT mine. Her birthday is tomorrow and he's leaving on Monday. Happy birthday to me. :(

-END of rant-

I'm sorry for this long and pointless rant. It's so stupid, trust me I know but today sucked.

moosmom
10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Maltese_Love,

Don't feel bad. Everyone has bad days and this is the best place to vent.

Oh, btw, my day sucked too!

((((((HUGS))))))

caseysmom
10-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Sorry {{hugs}} they should appreciate what a gift they have in you. I'll trade them and I promise you will never be left behind :D

chocolatepuppy
10-18-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry you've had such a bad day. {{{hugs}}}

mousie
10-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Awww I'm sorry you're having a bad day, but I understand. I'm a junior (long story, I skipped three grades) and know what it feels like to be a freshman. Just know that all of freshman year won't be like this, and it will get better. Also, you won't be a freshman next year! Those people that constantly make fun of others usually have problems and you should just try to ignore them, just focus on your true friends. I'm very sorry about the guinea pig. The thing about tests and quizzes, I feel the same way!!! I have so many tests next week and it seems like just last week I had a whole bunch of tests! Just study well for your tests and it will pay off! I've gotten an F and a D on a test so far this year and it's because I didn't study. I really know how you feel, I felt like I wanted to give up on high school just last week, but I know that there's always a brighter side. Oh, and happy early birthday!!! Hope things things get better!

~abigail

lunasmom
10-18-2007, 10:56 PM
awww, what a bad day!! I know how it feels to be left out...it's such an awful feeling. At least you have all the PT people to chat with. I hope you feel better soon...I'm sending good thoughts your way.

mina'smomma
10-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Oh hun it sounds like you had more than a bad day. It sounds more like what my family call a "BSS" day. I can sympathize with you on being left out on all these things that you would like to do with your family. I've walked those shoes myself. Just keep your chin up hun and I would talk to them and let them know how hurt your feelings really especially your brother. It isn't right for him to spend all his time on one sister and not the other. They may not realize that by excluding you they are hurting you.

I do hope your birthday will be a good one hun.

(((BIG HUGS)))

*LabLoverKEB*
10-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Oh, Alyssa! I'm so sorry you had such a bad day! I remember when I was a freshmen, we got picked on ALL the time! That's so selfish of your brother and sister to just leave you out like that! I'm so sorry! Go and give miss Sass a hug, and things will all get better! :)
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Chilli
10-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Sorry to hear yesterday didn't go too great... I know how those days are!
Hopefully today has been a bit better? :)
Its sad that some of the older kids at your HS are being disrespectful. I was surprised how nice people were when I was a freshmen...
I don't get much special treatment from my family either on my birthday. When my sister has a birthday, she gets tons of phone calls from relatives(aunts, cousins, etc.), and on my birthday only one aunt called me. I'm just glad I have alot of great friends that are like a second family.
Sending some good vibes your way! Hoping your birthday will be great. :]

Alysser
10-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Thank you for the support. I really appreciate it. I had a much better day today, not to mention fun. I know I can always come here for support. (((hugs))) to all who had a crappy day! Tomorrow will be better.