PDA

View Full Version : Myspace page for Splash Dogs

finn's mom
10-17-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey, everyone. Long time, no chat! I hope everyone's summer went well and that you are all ready for winter. :) It is still hot here! :rolleyes:

I just wanted to let anyone know who has a myspace account to go and add the new Splash Dogs page if they are interested in the sport.

I am just having fun with the site, and just started it yesterday, but go check it out. I think it'll be great!

http://www.myspace.com/splashdogs

Oh, yeah, and Finn took fifth place out of 37 dogs with a jump of 19' this past weekend! His best jump was two inches better than that! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
10-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Wow! Looks great!!! Rita is deffinetly into dock-jumping! From the side of our neighbors pool, she can pretty much jump right into the middle of the pool! :eek: Once we settle her dog-agression problem, I'd LOVE to get into competing in dock-jumping!!! :)

finn's mom
10-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Wow! Looks great!!! Rita is deffinetly into dock-jumping! From the side of our neighbors pool, she can pretty much jump right into the middle of the pool! :eek: Once we settle her dog-agression problem, I'd LOVE to get into competing in dock-jumping!!! :)

Thanks, it's fun seeing all the people requesting to be added to the page. Sixty friends in just about three days! I hope you are able to get your dog into the competition, it's awesome!