PDA

View Full Version : Bad day.. then it brightens up a little.

CountryWolf07
10-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Today, I was having a bad day.. until I pulled out something I hadn't seen in a while; a handwritten note from Mike... when we first started dating. He wrote this and dropped it off while I was sleeping. This was over spring break, in March..

http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07422/CIMG0672.jpg

And.. after looking at it, I smiled. :) I love little things like that.. just something like that to make your day feel great. :) Anything like that happen to you.. anything similar?

moosmom
10-16-2007, 04:24 PM
That is so sweet!!!

I was going through my lockbox, feeling quite sad as it would've been my Dad's 80th birthday and it was also the 34th anniversary of the death of my mother (we buried her on my Dad's 49th birthday). I came across a love letter my Dad wrote to my Mom. It was a side of my Dad I never saw before. Here was this 19 year old guy pledging his love and devotion to a 16 year old girl. He told her he couldn't wait to hold her in his arms, and talked about all the kids they were going to have once they were married, and how he looked forward to growing old together. Talk about LES!! I still have the letter and read it everytime I need to smile.

mina'smomma
10-16-2007, 11:09 PM
You know its the little things that make a relationship special even more than the big things. Doesn't it make you feel all tingly inside. :D