PDA

View Full Version : The Office

lunasmom
10-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Any other "Office" fans out there??? I am so happy Jim and Pam are FINALLY together!

AdoreMyDogs
10-16-2007, 12:42 PM
The Office is probablly my very favorite show ever. I just LOVE it. It's so, so funny! I am glad Jim and Pam are together, too.

BitsyNaceyDog
10-16-2007, 02:34 PM
I love it too. I'm glad to finally see Jim and Pam together too, they drug it out for 3 seasons, that was plenty long enough.

Rachel
10-16-2007, 03:47 PM
The Office is probablly my very favorite show ever. I just LOVE it.

I don't know about *ever* but it is my favorite comedy in a long, long time, and it absolutely cracks me up. I've seen the English version which this was modeled after, but I like ours much better.

gemini9961
10-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Fan here. It's about the only show I watch every week. Dwight is so funny, he cracks me up. I am happy about Pam and Jim as well.

lunasmom
10-16-2007, 04:42 PM
It's my favorite show too...I'm totally addicted. Dwight is just the funniest character ever!

" I saw “Wedding Crashers” accidentally. I bought a ticket for “Grizzly Man” and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Cause that’s the thing about bear attacks…they come when you least expect it. "
LOL!

Any favorite episodes? Mine is "The Injury" when Michael burns his foot. My boyfriend and I laughed until we cried.