PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Skid Mathias! (upcoming white coat trip)

cassiesmom
10-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Skid Here & Being King of the Mountain..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/007-6.jpg

;) Oh by the way Skid gets his Fun Buttons Deflated this coming Thursday 18th..

Good luck, sweet Skiddles! I hope it will go fine.
Your Fan,
Elyse

cassiesmom
10-15-2007, 02:15 PM
~~~bump

lvpets2002
10-15-2007, 02:58 PM
;) Many Thanks for thinking of me & noteing my Fun Buttons to get Deflated this coming Thurs 18th.. I go in Wed 17th night.. Meowmom will carry my bed & duffle bag with toys & favorite food.. Oh & wittle Scrapster Spankie gets to go with me just to see the girls.. He starting at a young age checking out the ladies dont ya think?? :D We will update & Love you All

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/001-16.jpg

catmandu
10-15-2007, 05:20 PM
AND YOU WONT BE ALONE SKID MATHIAS AS EVERY ORANGIE ANGEL WILL BE THERE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND HAVE LOTS OF GOODIES TO EAT!
THE PET ANGEL VISITORS ASSOCIATION WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_68a70042.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=68a70042.pbr)

HANG ON SKID MATHIAS WERE COMING.

lvpets2002
10-16-2007, 10:06 AM
;) Many many Thanks you guys.. Yes the big day is tomorrow to go to the Vets & surgery is Thurs morning.. Meowmom has said she will be alot calmer this time & not worry so much.. Yow right & we will see.. :cool:

lvpets2002
10-17-2007, 09:29 AM
;) Well its me Skid Mathias & I go to the White Coats this evening to spend the night for my Surgery Thurs am.. Now Scrapster Spanks is going with me {we are best buddies} to check things out & the ladies & he then gets to go back home.. Wish me Luck..

cassiesmom
10-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Skid, sweety, I will be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow. I hope it will go fine. I'm sure the ladies will ooh and aah over Scrapster because he's widdle and cute ... but you are ORANGE and cute, so they better ooh and aah over you, too. If that doesn't happen, I will ooh and aah over you all you like.

lvpets2002
10-17-2007, 12:48 PM
;) Oh trust me the ladies will give me lots of loving too.. Of course this is what I am waiting for.. :D Many thanks for the loving thoughts.. Will update as soon as all is done & ok..

phesina
10-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Oh, Skid, you are at the White Coats' now.. We hope you are resting up for the big day, with the Orangie Angels and all the ladies to keep you comfortable.. And how nice that Scrapster Spanks got to come with you!

We are all thinking good thoughts and sending healing energies and saying prayers for you as you become a Man!

Love, purrs, and hugs,
Elmer (your brother-in-law), Poppy, Sydney, Peony, and Pat
Priscilla Angel will be on the scene with the Orangie Angels

cassiesmom
10-18-2007, 10:03 AM
lvpets2002 ... how's the boy??

lvpets2002
10-18-2007, 10:34 AM
lvpets2002 ... how's the boy??
;) Well the Vet white coats have not called yet.. Remember they were running behind when they did Bump.. So it may be after lunch when I hear something.. OMG when we weighed Skid last night the Vet crew about flipped.. Skid has gained 3.5 lbs in 2 1/2 months.. He is 9 lbs now at 7 months of age.. Now wittle Scrapster Spanks has gained 1 lb in 3 wks.. He is now 1.9 lbs (almost 2 lbs) at 5 wks of age.. I will update as soon as I hear something.. My Big Boy sends Many Thanks for the Loving Concerns for you all.. Whisker Kisses & Head Bumps to All.. We Love You..

cassiesmom
10-18-2007, 11:29 AM
when we weighed Skid last night the Vet crew about flipped.. Skid has gained 3.5 lbs in 2 1/2 months.. He is 9 lbs now at 7 months of age..
Skid, you're a big kitty boy now! You and your brother Bump remind me so much of my orange tabby nephew Milo. Please ask your meowmom to give you some major hugging for me, because I think you are precious.

lvpets2002
10-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Skid, you're a big kitty boy now! You and your brother Bump remind me so much of my orange tabby nephew Milo. Please ask your meowmom to give you some major hugging for me, because I think you are precious.

;) Aweee Thanks Abunch.. ** UpDate** Skid's Vet called & he is doing just Great & is sleeping the surgery off now.. Meowmom will check on me this afternoon after work, but I will for sure spend the night at the Vets tonight.. Many Thanks for the Loving Concerns about me & all.. We Love You All.. ;)

cassiesmom
10-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Friday morning, 10 AM ... Skiddles ... how are you sweet boy?

lvpets2002
10-19-2007, 10:17 AM
;) My Vet called my meowmom last night & then my meowmom called just now to check on me && I am eating & doing very well.. Meowmom will come get me after work today to go home.. Many Thanks for all the Loving Concerns.. Now last but least we shedule Rastus next month for his surgery.. :D
Friday morning, 10 AM ... Skiddles ... how are you sweet boy?

lvpets2002
10-19-2007, 03:36 PM
;) ;) ** UpDate ** Skid is home now.. I went & got him at Lunch.. He when I left to come back to work was still bouncing off the ceiling burning energy.. Doing great & He sends Head Bumps & Whisker kisses to all for Many Thanks of Loving Concerns.. Now meowmom has scheduled Rastus the first boy (but youngest) for his surgery of deflation for Nov 6th.. Sneeky wasnt I?? :D

cassiesmom
10-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Yay, Skid! You came through just fine. Please ask meowmom to give you some hugs for me. ...mmwah!...

Catty1
10-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Great news! Now will you just settle DOWN? you just had Sir Jury!!!! ;)

phesina
10-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Well done, Skid Matthias! You da MAN now, da MAN!

momcat
10-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Hi there Skid,
I'm so glad to hear that all went well with your "man surgery". This is a right of passage that all we boy kitties have experienced. I heard the whitecoat tell my Meowmie that we guys will live longer and be healthier because of it. Now, kitty to kitty... play this up for all you can, extra treats, extra huggies, play on the hoomin sympathy, it always works to our advantage!

Your friend,
Groucho

Katjaye
10-21-2007, 01:57 PM
YAY! I'm glad all went well! I hope Sweet Skid Mathias's recovery is swift! He's such a handsome kitty!

God luck to Rastus too!

Also, I had to say that the message from Groucho cracked me up laughing!!!! :D :)