PDA

View Full Version : I cant take no more..Major PT good vibes needed.* Updated*

Muddy4paws
10-15-2007, 08:40 AM
**Update**

Such a hectic week, The insurance company are going to cover everything, they agreed that nothing can be saved and that the shop will need to have everything new. They offered to send people in to clean up the mess but it would take a few weeks so we kindly declined and went in ourselves, Its so heartbreaking to do it but I just want things to happen asap. Its half cleared now and its still drying out but its getting clear. So back to square one again.

Things have just been getting worse and worse this week, We took on another job just to be told we havent got it yesterday. So no money coming in at all for both of us.

Ive decided that Ive cried enough this week and things ARE going to get better, Im sick of being down about everything so Im looking for the positive and I've decided that I AM going to get my break and its going to be positive from now on. :D

Going to be getting some news on friday about something I cant say much about right now but I need so many positive thoughts please!! I will reveal on friday if anyone is interested.

Thanks for everyones kind words it really does help :)

My shop has gone.

Got a call at 7 am this morning, I feel like crap as it is im getting the flu and I get told that I need to come and see my shop.

The whole place has caved in. my floors and my stock are swimming the ceiling has fallen down. I was shin deep in water trying to save things but most of it has gone, Ive spoken to the insurance company and they still need to call me to say if I can claim anything back because it wasn't a natural flood.

Im crying just thinking about it. Im jobless, shopless and I have nothing.

I need major PT vibes. Ive had nothing but bad luck for such a long time I need a break. I dont know how much more I can take right now.

Sorry to rant on, I got no one here to talk to and it feel a bit better to get it off my chest.

Ginger's Mom
10-15-2007, 08:51 AM
Oh no! First let me assure you that I will be sending out prayers and good vibes twofold. What happened to cause the collapse. Was it another business? A broken pipe? If insurance doesn't offer anything (even if they do). can you recoup money from the owner of the building (i.e. sue him) or who/what ever caused the damage?
Oh and let me say it is not that you have nothing. You have a great talent as a dog groomer, and I am sure you have a loyal following of customers. You shall get past this.

Pawsitive Thinking
10-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Oh no! that is awful. Any idea what caused it??? Is it covered by insurance???

Sending PT vibes to you by express delivery

Muddy4paws
10-15-2007, 08:57 AM
im in like a mini shopping arcade. There has been trouble with the whole management at the moment and I cant go into too much details over that the water was caused from a tap left on upstairs and someone had broken in to turn it on.

Sounds very petty and it is but some people just dont know how to grow up.

pitc9
10-15-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
Prayers sent to you.

{{{HUGS}}}

mina'smomma
10-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Hugs and positive thoughts heading your way from MI. I'm so sorry about your shop hun.

Karen
10-15-2007, 10:36 AM
How awful. Someone - either the shop owner upstairs, or the building owner or management - will surely have insurance to help you recoup at least some of your losses. AND I hope they found whomever it was that broke in, and s/he pays for the damage - for the rest of his/her life if need be.

Freedom
10-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Oh no, HOLLY! I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel!

You DO have talent, and loyal customer base. You just need to find a plan of action and start moving, to get you through this. But you also need to grieve, this IS a loss! Good heavens, I DO hope the insurance will cover it! Let us know what you learn!

Catty1
10-15-2007, 10:51 AM
HUGS! I hope the insurance gets straightened up soon - and that you get a new fresh start at a place with GOOD management! :)

Prayers - you got 'em!

Miss Z
10-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Oh Holly :(

I'm so, so sorry this has happened, what rotten luck. There must be some sort of insurance claim available, I personally would see it as criminal damage, or at least breaking in and entering. I hope whoever did this to you gets his/her comeupance.

Thinking of you ((hugs))

Zara

Lilith Cherry
10-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Oh you poor thing! I am so sorry to hear about this mess and hope it can all be sorted out with the the insurance company very soon.

DrKym
10-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Prayers and candles lit.......and hugs to you I am so sorry to hear this!

Daisy and Delilah
10-15-2007, 12:29 PM
{{{{{{{GIANT HUGS}}}}}}} I hope things will look up for you soon. Thoughts and prayers coming to you from Florida right away :(

shais_mom
10-15-2007, 02:21 PM
hugs on the way for you
prayers and good vibes also.

Mycavyangels
10-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Oh No thats terrible :( :( :( how did it happend?
i hope it all gets sorted out ((hugs))

Muddy4paws
10-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks everyone, Still no news. Hopefully I will hear back from the insurance company, Im going down tomorrow to take some better photos of the shop too.

I think It was complete and utter shock earlier. I cant even describe how I felt hearing that, me and my friend worked so hard with that place everyday without a break or wages and seeing it gone like that is just gutting.

I'm trying to look on the bright side that things happen for a reason, pretty hard to see this one but im determind to turn this around, I'm not watching such a fantastic buisness go down the drain.

I cant say much about whats happened, I got so many spies about and I cant risk anything getting back to me, I dont want to hold back but I really do need to. I hold they catch the pathetic excuse of a human being but I fear that "excuse" has now made himself unknown.

Im seeing it as a sign I needed to get out of that place, I was considering it but we wanted to give it another go for christmas and then look. I will be down to estate agents tomorrow and find out some info on some new shops.

Its really does amaze me how someones stupid very immature actions can instantly ruin someone. I will bounce back because I got no choice but to. :)

I will keep everyone up to date, Its just so tedious waiting around when you want to be up and doing things.

Cavyangels, I have PM'ed you, Thanks for being supportive when you next want your appointment call me and I will definatly sort something out for you.

lizbud
10-15-2007, 04:40 PM
I am so sorry to hear this bad news. Let's hope between the company
you rent space from and your own insurance, everything will be recovered.

Catty1
10-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Someone broke in and turned on a tap???

Sounds a little fishy...wonder if it was deliberate:

The two businessmen had both gone to the same lawyer for help in settling insurance claims. While they were waiting, they struck up a conversation, and each learned that the other's business had also been destroyed.

"So, how'd it happen to you?" asked the first businessman.

"Fire. Destroyed everything. What happened to your business?"

"Flood", replied the first businessman.

"Really? How do you arrange a flood?"

Muddy4paws
10-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Catty, believe me I know exactly how it sounds but unfortunatly we are in a shopping centre and I'm almost certain I know who it is and so do the police its just a matter of catching the disappearing man.

Muddy4paws
10-21-2007, 06:24 PM
*bump*

ramanth
10-21-2007, 08:44 PM
So sorry it happened to you, but glad insurance will take care of it. I hope they catch the creep.