PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, after almost a year!

elminster20
10-14-2007, 06:11 PM
So I'm guessing not many people remember me, I haven't been here in a long time. Had three cats; Bob, Don, and Tiffany, but due to some relationship issues I ended up moving and left them with my ex. It's ok though, we have a cordial relationship so I still get to see them. I have a new addition to my own family though, a family of two now that I have Goomba (pictured). She's 5 1/2 and a very sweet tempered girl. Very quiet, I'm pretty sure she was abused in a former home, probably by a woman. I base that mostly on her abject terror of anyone with a uterus. I'm pretty much the only person that can touch her, definitely the only person she'll cuddle with. If I sit down she's in my lap, if I leave the room she's right behind me. If I sleep she's on top of me or, if I'm on my side, we spoon. She is most definitely my girl. She's also very pretty and knows it and gets pretty much whatever she wants from me, whether I can afford it or not:).

koxka
10-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Oh Yes, I remember you.Welcome back! :)

Is the torbi your new addition?

elminster20
10-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Not the newest addition, she is mine. Wherever I move she comes with me. She's not a cat that I adopted with anyone, so when I leave somewhere, go somewhere, whatever, she comes with me, because she is mine:). She's my girl, no one else's so I'll never have to say goodbye to a good cat friend again!

And it's nice to be back:)

jenluckenbach
10-14-2007, 06:30 PM
WELCOME BACK!! It must be dreadfully hard to need to leave family members behind. :( But now that you have a new girl, hopefully life is good again.

jazzcat
10-14-2007, 06:36 PM
I remember you too. Welcome back!!!!

Freedom
10-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Hi, welcome back! I joined just about the time you "left," so I wouldn't remember you, sorry.

Is Goomba the kitty in the pictures? Your profile says you have TWO cats. Hey, you CAN'T play favorites with the kids, let's see the second one as well! :D

elminster20
10-14-2007, 08:05 PM
nope, just the one now, the others were left with my ex, sorry, just haven't got around to updating my profile:)

Freedom
10-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Oh sorry, I thought I saw three names with the ex.

Well, GOOMBA looks quite the character. You will have to tell more stories about her!

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2007, 11:14 PM
I remember you. Welcome back!!!:D Goomba is very beautiful and I'm glad that you have each other.:)
My male cat Sunny seems to prefer females over males so I also think that he had some kind of a traumatic experience with a male before I adopted him.;)

Lilith Cherry
10-15-2007, 12:50 AM
Welcome back Elminster :D That is one beautiful "purrmanent pussy" you have there!

AmberLee
10-15-2007, 01:39 AM
Hi. I'm afraid I don't remember you particularly, but wanted to greet your kitty and welcome you back.

Your Goomba is lovely.

Medusa
10-15-2007, 07:38 AM
Welcome back. I've been a member for a while but had periods of time when I didn't post or check in. I have 7 furkids who are nice enough to allow me to live w/them.

CultureJunky
10-15-2007, 07:47 AM
I remember you elminster, and I remember your cats, it's nice to see you back,. sorry to hear about your relationship issues, hope that's going okay for you. Good to hear you're still friends so get to see the cats regularly.

catmandu
10-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Certainly We Remember You As We Had A Nice Gift Exchange And The Lucky Found Cats Never Forget Someone Who Send Them Whiskas Temptations.
Your Lucky Found Cat Friends Hope That Your Loving Friennd Goomba Got At Least One Of The Big Animal Welfare Mice To Play With.
Its Sad You Had To Leave Your Three Good Friends Behind , But Its Good That Goombas There To Ease The Hurt.
And That You Still Can Keep In Touch With Don, Bob And Tiffany.
Its Good That You Are Back, And We Are Glad That You Are On The Board Again.

elminster20
10-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks all, there'll be plenty of stories to come I'm sure, my girl is quite a character:)

Pawla
10-15-2007, 08:26 PM
She is pretty! She looks an awful lot like my boyfriend's sweet girl, Boo. :D
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/parden07/SD530061.jpg