PDA

View Full Version : Back 'Home', An Update (#16)

sandragonfly
10-14-2007, 11:53 AM
hello everyone, has been a few weeks.

I just came home from the hospital this morning and thought I'd update everyone of my absence.. I am doing okay, just extremely tired and weak. fatigue eats my energy a lot. they discharged me too early because of insurance issue. :( oh well.

I am staying at my friend's house for now, recuperating. nothing is more so good than seeing all of my furkids again, including my mendo the chinchilla. and seeing my little joeys especially again I found the other day. (I will make a thread about them in pet rescue in a little while.) anyway, I'm still smiling hard. well a little hard, everything is still so surreal - last I remembered was when we lived in the car.

plus a possiblity of a good news - I've finally pressed the charges against the sickening guy (of roommate's) and making a RO. and because of that, we may win the house back. the court at least has a record of him and my medical records. while I was hospitalizied, my friend, gloria, have been fighting to get our home back. she also offered to help pay half of my two first rents until I find a way to pay fully or find someone to sublease because my recent co-tenant will be off our lease. period.

I hope to god to the core that we'll have that home back........we REALLY need it and if we got it, we'll have that home until march next year - six month lease! an exceptation. I know it won't be the same but we need it sooo much; a stablity and a fresh start so please think for us too!!

I also just read the other thread, thank you for all of the prayers and thoughts.. appreciately. phred, gloria gave you her email address and waited for your response but anyway she wanted me to tell you thank you for updating us. oh, one thing there I want to correct, I ended up in ICU for 8 days until last monday night.

thanks all again very much, we sure could use those hugs until then.

hugs,
..gina & the little ark

Whisk_Luva
10-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Thank you for updating us ;)

I hope you get the house back

Prayers and ((Hugs)) to you

Karen
10-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Welcome back, I am glad you decided to go through with pressing charges and getting a restraining order against the guy. Must be great to see your purr nurses again!

Catty1
10-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Hi, Gina!

So glad to hear things are hopeful for that house!

I didn't see Sterling on your pin-up board. How's he doing?

HUGS!

Pawsitive Thinking
10-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Good to hear from you - here's an extremely huge hug just for you {{{HUG}}}

sandragonfly
10-14-2007, 02:30 PM
catty, that siggy was made before I got him and asked for an updated one with locke in it but never got a response. I may try to add him to it when I get to a computer or I'll just make new one - sorry about that. sterling locke's doing okay I think, he has drastically lost in his weight and am worried about him - it bothers me so much. :( I would want to make a thread on him in cat general at some time tonight...not sure what's going on with him.

so much is going on.. I hope I made sense in origindal. thanks everyone.

critter crazy
10-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Welcome back Gina.:)

koxka
10-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Welcome back Gina!!! It's so nice to hear from you!!! Please, take care and don't overdue before you feel strong again. :)

phesina
10-14-2007, 06:46 PM
So good to hear from you again, Gina! Good on you getting the restraining order against that bozo.

We are praying for good health returning to you and Locke, and for you and your friend and the Ark getting your home back.

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat and the gang

Daisy and Delilah
10-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Gina, it's good to hear from you. I've never known anyone that has the luck that you do. Better days have to be ahead. Take care of yourself and I hope you get the house back. :)

kimlovescats
10-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Gina, what happened that you ended up in ICU for 8 days??? I must have missed something awful!!!

Kim :confused:

sandragonfly
10-15-2007, 02:44 PM
thanks everyone. I just updated and posted a couple pictures in pet rescue and cat general, go and see - those cute little creatures are too cute to miss!

I will TRY to not overdo. with one little sick sugar glider here, I can't instinctively stop being a mother! but I've been resting and rest like a good girl...here's a proof from last night. ;)

buried in cats!
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/americadroplets/xxburiedincats.jpg

if you can see the white, eclypse up on the couch and I barely missed the black one, midnight right above me too. :D oh and one far, far away in the left-upper corner. that's my star. she usually gets down when I get up.... true. :p

I forgot to say in previous post that we'll know more about the house, it'll be a yes or no this thursday. it's more positively I will have it back because I am not a felony. :mad: well, I'm still hoping.

kim, sent you a PM.

mina'smomma
10-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Gina, I'm glad to hear from you. I hope things starting look up more for you and the furkins

sandragonfly
10-16-2007, 10:13 PM
thank you mina'smomma.

it's a very sad day - my little ophelia didn't make it. :(

catfamily
10-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Glad everything is better.Hoping it gets better and better each day.Stay strong!

sandragonfly
10-18-2007, 04:28 PM
hey, I got the house back! :D okay, I'm not too excited - it's werid to be back at that place but my furkids have a place now and I am happy. :)

it's time for a nap, has been one long day. we've just finished moving things back in all afternoon (with a help who just left) and we're settle in for now. pain killers are making me drowsy!

thanks everyone again.

critter crazy
10-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Great news Gina!!! Go take a nap, you deserve it!!:D

Catty1
10-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Great news! Have a good rest...even when you are off painkillers, take a breather every day! :) Balance is good!

phesina
10-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Wonderful news, Gina! I'm so glad for you all.