PDA

View Full Version : When will it end?

DJFyrewolf36
10-14-2007, 02:54 AM
Sigh...

I hate to rant but things just keep getting worse. My poor car decided to break down today. I'm not sure whats wrong with it exactly but from what it looks like at the moment it seems fuel system related. I could use prayers that its something cheap and easy to fix as I can't afford to do much with it right now.

AmberLee
10-14-2007, 03:29 AM
{{{cyberhugs}}} and ~~~ vibes ~~~. So sorry that life is throwing so many slings and arrows your way right now. Hang in there, dear.

DJFyrewolf36
10-14-2007, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the hug....one day at a time I keep telling myself

Whisk_Luva
10-14-2007, 04:21 AM
:(

((hugs))

G535
10-14-2007, 04:29 AM
I think we've all been there at some time in our lives, things can only get better. :)

K9soul
10-14-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm thinking of you and sending more prayers your way. When things are not going well everything seems so much worse in general. I went through a lot of bad times the past two years and it got to the point that even a small thing would just send me into despair. You are overloaded with things to deal with. Just try to take it one step at a time and know you have support and prayers from people here, this too will pass. ((hugs))

DJFyrewolf36
10-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Somewhat good news...

We figured out it more than likely is the fuel pump. It IS overdue for replacement (well the entire car is overdue for replacement lol) so it isn't too terribly suprising that it decided to just up and die. It's kind of an expensive part new but luckily we can more than likely find a replacement in a junkyard. It isnt a perfect fix and a new one will eventually have to be put in but at worse case at least my car will be back on the road. There is a possibility that the shop I've taken the Pill to in the past will be able to get me up and running cheap as they've been able to help me out before. Thank God for nice people :)

Taz_Zoee
10-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Sorry things are not going well for you lately. :( Hopefully it will be all up hill from now on.

Sevaede
10-14-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm sorry that the car is doing this to you. :( I know what you mean about car troubles. We're hoping to get the car door fixed soon.

Come on, little blue car! You still need to make it another month! ;)