PDA

View Full Version : Foster Remix...featuring Tigger, Calloway, Precious, Ally, Frankie....and many more!

jennielynn1970
10-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Some of my present, and previous, fosters.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/th_b6048647.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/?action=view&current=b6048647.pbr)

catmandu
10-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Thats A Wonderful Tribute To Your Friends And A Wonderful Tuching Song. Where Did You Get That Blue Paw Print, Thats Cool!!!

jennielynn1970
10-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Gary! I love these guys, and miss the ones who are gone (The Bridge and adopted...).

I found the blue paw on Photobucket a while back. It's supposed to be animated, but I think I saved it wrong, lol. Oh well! That's where I got the black kitty in my siggy as well.

momcat
10-14-2007, 05:05 PM
What a beautiful and touching slide show! You did an outstanding job of putting this together. Such beautiful kitties! Thank you for sharing!

Grace
10-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh, that was wonderful!!

Quick question - how is Ally doing now? And what do you hear about Ally and Connor's mom? Did they ever get out of Nigeria?

jenluckenbach
10-14-2007, 07:08 PM
I cried when I saw Mac and Bear. :(

jennielynn1970
10-14-2007, 10:23 PM
I cried when I saw Mac and Bear. :(

It is so hard to not cry about them.... I loved them so much. Calloway reminds me much of Bear in his personality. He's such an affectionate boy, a real chubber now too, lol. This past year has been a tough one. Losing Bear in July of 2006, Tazzer barely a month later up at my mom and dad's place, then Mac just a day or two before Christmas the same year (thank goodness he was in his forever home at that point. That woman who adopted him was just wonderful to him - and has since taken in 3 more kitties since Mac passed. So generous and open hearted). Alex went in February, and although he was only with me 2 weeks, it was so heartwrenching to see his decline. These babies trust us with their hearts and their lives, and it's so tough when we can only do so much, and we want to do more, but can't. Sometimes I wonder if I can keep doing it, but I have to. They need me, they need us. All of us.

They are all special to me... even with their quirks and pooping on the floor and spraying here and there. I'd be sadder without them, you know?? Crying now as I'm writing this cause I just love them so much. Calloway just came up on the bed too, for snuggles. My buddy... he's so good and knows when I'm down.

jennielynn1970
10-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Oh, that was wonderful!!

Quick question - how is Ally doing now? And what do you hear about Ally and Connor's mom? Did they ever get out of Nigeria?

Allie is inconsolable. :( :confused: Truly. I'm at wit's end with her. She wails at the top of her lungs about being alone. But, if I put her with anyone, she attacks them. She attacks me. I have been swaddling her up in blankets like a newborn baby just to be able to hold her to give her some consoling. :) She rolls on the floors, rubs rubs rubs against the ankles (then bites the ankles....sigh). She has put on weight, and is quite curvy now I think :o I did think she was quite thin when she got here.

My one thought is to take her to the vet to get a reading on her about medications or a tranquilizer to calm her down. I'd love to be able to hold her and love on her and make her feel better. I hate the feeling that she's just alone and miserable. She's got tons of toys and a toddler bed, and a play cube and 3 scratchy boxes (she shreds them wicked fast).

The feeling I get is not that Julie herself doesn't want the kitties back, but more of the fact that Warren doesn't want them back. He is refusing to pay for any fees at all for them to get them back in the future. It's a sad state of affairs really. From what I gather they are still in Bahrain after having left Nigeria back in May. Julie has gotten a job, but Warren is still looking. They're not sure if they were going to be moving to South Africa or not, and also need to sell their dream home there... so sad.

So, Ally is up in the air. I'd like her to be evaluated for schizophrenia... totally serious in this. She's just a different cat sometimes. Multiple personalities. Sigh... :( :confused: I've contacted Nancy Efrusy about her, and that was very negative in the reading department. I also PM'd the pet psychologist who comes on here at times and have been waiting for a word from him now, but haven't heard from him in about 1 week or so. I think Ally scared him off, lol.

Oh well... so that's the Ally Update for now!

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Very nice tribute to your fosters.:) I'm sorry to hear that some of them are now at the Bridge.:( Hopefully something can be done to help make Ally feel more calm and peaceful. Good luck.:)

CultureJunky
10-15-2007, 07:50 AM
What a lovely tribute to those wonderful cats, I'm sorry to hear about Ally, I really hope you can get something for her to calm her. I must be stressing for both of you.