PDA

View Full Version : Quitting for awhile

Alysser
10-12-2007, 10:08 PM
I know that last year I started a thread saying I was leaving and I barley left lol, but now I'm serious. No, it has nothing to do with drama, rude people, etc. It's just that I started High School last month and it's kept me so busy. I LOVE it!! It's SO much better compared to middle school! But it keeps me busier then ever. I always have homework, or a field trip with the animal program I am in, or extra credit stuff to do, or octagon club(a community service club), I stay after school alot, I also am starting to go to football games alot more to on Friday nights when they are home. On the weekends, I hang out with my friends that I don't see anymore at school or I go somewhere with my parents. My mom has been trying really hard to get me to not go online, and she wants me to have fun and have a life off the internet, so that's exactly what I am trying to do. I think this week has been the busiest week so far, as it was homecoming week. So anyway, just telling you all and letting you know before I go MIA. I kinda have been lately lol.

Of course there are always days when I have nothing to do and I finish Homework early and I will come on for like 3 hours like I used to. So hopefully I'll have at least one of those weekly.

Alyssa

Karen
10-12-2007, 10:13 PM
We'll miss you while you are away, but do understand. Give Sass a bellyrub for me, okay?

K9karen
10-12-2007, 10:35 PM
We'll miss you like crazy. but congratulations for knowing that school and social activities come first! You're entering a new, important period in your life and I, for one, are very proud of you for making a mature decision. Have lots of fun at the football games and with your friends (remember, enjoy now cause you can't go back in time) and hugs for loving school and doing well!! Sounds like your folks raised a smartie in every way! Check in when you can and give Sass a zillion shmooshy kisses!

Freedom
10-12-2007, 10:59 PM
As long as you keep petting those fur kids, and taking lots of pics, we will let you have a break! :D Course once you have free time, this ensures you will have loads of photos to share with us! Best wishes with high school.

chocolatepuppy
10-12-2007, 11:01 PM
You'll be missed, but we'll be here when you decide to pop in. ;) Take care of yourself and have fun. Give Sassy a hug , will ya? :D

caseysmom
10-12-2007, 11:07 PM
I will miss you you are a very mature young woman and I have no doubt you are going places in your life.

jackie
10-13-2007, 05:39 AM
Glad to hear that you are enjoying high school. :D

Ginger's Mom
10-13-2007, 06:40 AM
I am very excited to hear that you are really enjoying high school. It sounds like it is going to be a great time for you. Hugs to Sassy, and we will be here to catch up with her and you when get a chance.

JenBKR
10-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Glad to hear that you are enjoying high school! I have always thought that you are mature, and you just proved that by prioritizing school first. Enjoy every minute!! :)

pitc9
10-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Glad you're enjoying high school!
Stop in when ever you can!

Miss Z
10-13-2007, 11:31 AM
I understand completely Alyssa. I'm doing pretty much the same thing; this year's highly important exam-wise and I'm really having to concentrate on all my coursework and essays to make sure I get the A*s I want.

You'll be missed very much by me! :) Keep on enjoying high school.

Rachel
10-13-2007, 03:44 PM
We'll miss you like crazy. but congratulations for knowing that school and social activities come first! You're entering a new, important period in your life and I, for one, are very proud of you for making a mature decision. Have lots of fun at the football games and with your friends (remember, enjoy now cause you can't go back in time) and hugs for loving school and doing well!! Sounds like your folks raised a smartie in every way! Check in when you can and give Sass a zillion shmooshy kisses!

Can't say it any better than that. Only I want to add that the other activities probably involve a bit more physical activity than sitting at the computer and now (while you're young) is the time to start taking care of yourself physically as well as academically and socially. I know this may be a rather worn out phrase but .....you go girl!

lizbud
10-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Congrtulations for having your head on straight & knowing the value of
a good education. It will affect your whole life & PT will be here whenever
you can just check in. Best of luck in all your studies.

*LabLoverKEB*
10-13-2007, 05:25 PM
I completley understand, and I will really miss you and Sassy! I always love seeing pictures of that cutie girl! Try to come back on whenever you can, okay? ;)