PDA

View Full Version : Halloween costume?????

critter crazy
10-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Help I need some Ideas!! It is getting close to halloween, and i have yet to come up with a costume!http://www.e-equestrian.com/images/smilies/eek.gif Every year I dress up, to go Trick-or-Treating with my kids, but this year I am at a loss. Anyone got any good ideas???
I try not to repeat myself, so here is a list of what i have already done.
So Far I have done:
Witch
Zombie
Dead Bride
Cowgirl
French maid
School Girl
Cat

animal_rescue
10-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Umm

You could be Dorothy
Taxi Driver
A Fairy
A Sailor
Snow White
Cinderella
Elphaba or Glinda
Alice in Wonderland
A princess

AdoreMyDogs
10-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Quinn thinks you should be a ducky :)

Taz_Zoee
10-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Do you put together your own costume? Not store bought?

Scarecrow (I was this last year, pretty simple to throw together at home)
A man (I was a biker dude one year, wore Bruce's leathers and painted a goatee on my face. Or you could attempt to do the half man half woman)
Shark bitten surfer (I was this a couple years ago. Just used my wetsuit and make up.)
A ghost
Vampiress

critter crazy
10-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the great Ideas guys, but It just came to me!! My younest is gonna be a Werewolf, what goes better with a werewolf than....Little Red Riding Hood!!:D

Taz_Zoee
10-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Oh that's perfect!! Can we see pictures after?? :)

critter crazy
10-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh that's perfect!! Can we see pictures after?? :)
Of course!!:D

Karen
10-12-2007, 08:40 PM
And that'll be a warm costume, in case the weather is dicey, too! Always a guessing game in the Northeast, isn't it!

critter crazy
10-12-2007, 08:44 PM
And that'll be a warm costume, in case the weather is dicey, too! Always a guessing game in the Northeast, isn't it!
Yes it is!! Hopefully this year we wont be trudging through snow!:rolleyes:

Karen
10-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Yes it is!! Hopefully this year we wont be trudging through snow!:rolleyes:

One never knows whether it'll be snow, rain, or 70-something degrees but huuuuuumid enough to make costumes too hot!

critter crazy
10-12-2007, 09:14 PM
One never knows whether it'll be snow, rain, or 70-something degrees but huuuuuumid enough to make costumes too hot!

I am not having great thoughts about this year already, I dont think it will snow, but it probably is gonna be cold! And more than likely rainy! Today we had to use the woodstove for the first time!:eek: