PDA

View Full Version : Cross-post from pet poll - Hallowe'en Photo Contest

Miss Z
10-12-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm not usually a person who likes to cross-post, but just thought I'd put this here in case anyone's interested. :)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1917197#post1917197

Cinder & Smoke
10-12-2007, 11:36 AM
NOTE!

Your "cross-post" would be a LOT more helpful if it had the SUBJECT of the Original Thread
in the cross-post TITLE!

To even know what this is all about requires TWO *clicks* >>>
First to just open your cross-post alert;
Second to go back to the Original Thread ...
THEN you find out what the subject is.

I'd rather know what the subject is *before* I start <clickin>.
;)

/s/ Phred

Kfamr
10-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Zara,
I've been quite busy with the 5 dogs so I'll *try* to squeeze in a photoshoot soon!

Miss Z
10-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Whoops, sorry Phred. I'll fix that right away.

Thanks Kay!

Miss Z
10-20-2007, 06:12 PM
I've extended the deadline for the contest as I wasn't on PT last night, and I still have plenty of room for participants! Just thought I'd bump this up for anyone who may not have seen it first time around. :)

dukedogsmom
10-20-2007, 07:50 PM
I pmd you.

Kfamr
10-20-2007, 07:56 PM
How long have we got? I'm not going to be home this whole weekend. I didn't get a chance to take pics last week. I suppose I'll just have to wait until next year or send in an old one. ;)

Miss Z
10-21-2007, 05:48 AM
How long have we got? I'm not going to be home this whole weekend. I didn't get a chance to take pics last week. I suppose I'll just have to wait until next year or send in an old one. ;)

I think this coming Thursday will be the new closing date, but it could be Friday if I don't have much time to come on PT, or if I still have too few entries!

I don't mind you sending in an old one if you don't have time for new pics. ;)