PDA

View Full Version : I've decided not to adopt Isis...

moosmom
10-12-2007, 09:36 AM
After much thought, and looking at my living arrangements, I've decided it's best not to adopt Isis. I've got 5 cats already with Alicat. My house is comfortable. While I really was excited about her coming here, I had to be realistic about it.

Not to worry though, I spoke with her owner and she told me that the breeder who recommended me also had someone else in mind, should it fall through.

So for those who went looking for my "Isis" thread, I deleted it.

Catty1
10-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Completely understandable, Donna. As happy as Isis would have been with you, 5 is a lot in your space for you.

I am glad to hear that Isis has another home to go to. Will you be able to get an update on her?

{{{{hugs}}}} Maybe one day you will have a 4-bedroom house, and have 3 of them for kitties! :) (Yes, I dream too... lol)

kimlovescats
10-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Donna, I think it is commendable that you made this decision unselfishly for Isis! I'm sure she will find another great home! ;)

lvpets2002
10-12-2007, 11:30 AM
;) I second that..
Donna, I think it is commendable that you made this decision unselfishly for Isis! I'm sure she will find another great home! ;)

Cinder & Smoke
10-12-2007, 11:48 AM
So for those who went looking for my "Isis" thread,
I deleted it.

WHY?
:confused:

Couldn't you have just made this "I've reconsidered" statement on the Original Thread?

/s/ Phred

Medusa
10-12-2007, 01:03 PM
;) I second that..

And I third it, if there is such a motion. Good for you, Donna, to do the unselfish thing for Isis. We know you'll make sure she gets a good home. It was probably an emotional decision for you but it was the right one and I applaud you.

sasvermont
10-12-2007, 01:51 PM
"What was I thinking"........ Glad you made your decision based on your needs. We do have our limits. Don't we?

I have found that having one less bunny and one less kitty is better for my household. I do not plan to expand anymore, and hope to keep my promise to myself. I am at my limit. Everyone is happy, or seems to be!

Good luck with your current crew Donna.

Sas and her campers

critter crazy
10-12-2007, 02:06 PM
I Completely understand. :)

catmandu
10-12-2007, 03:42 PM
I Do As Well Which Is Why I Am Not Taking The Offer To Have A Spayed Pouncer Karina Come And Live Here, Once Her Kittens Are Weaned. Shes A Dear Funny Cat, But I Have To Look To The Future And To The Fact That I May One Day Be In Subsidized Housing.
Pouncer Karina Needs A Home Where Shes Not Going To Be Uprooted And She Can Grow Up With Her Babies.

momcat
10-12-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision for you. I commend you for making a decision that will be best all the way around.