PDA

View Full Version : An message of apology

Hellow
10-11-2007, 09:47 PM
I am creating this thread to say that i am very sorry about my reaction to some of the suggestions in the Vista thread an few weeks ago. Rest assured Reggie will be seeing an vet sometime the week after gold rush which Gold Rush is next weekend. But i still insist that i buy this computer. Its not because its new or flashy or itll inprove my rep at school, its because my current one is severely damaged. Just an few days ago i acidentially broke off an USB port off the front. Right now i am on my laptop because im afraid itll tear up and screw up all of my devices connected to it. I might still have some money left over from this but the main thing im buying is the computer. The rest will be saved for later. Again, i apologise for my reaction to those suggestions.

G535
10-12-2007, 02:00 AM
It takes courage to make a public apology.

Good luck with Reggie and your new computer. :)

Pam
10-12-2007, 05:47 AM
It takes courage to make a public apology.

Good luck with Reggie and your new computer. :)

You took the words right out of my mouth. Apology accepted. :) Now we hope that Reggie checks out well at the vet. Keep us posted.

Miss Z
10-12-2007, 12:15 PM
I missed your Vista thread whilst it was still active yet have read it since it was closed. I must say that the smart-arse approach doesn't suit you one bit, and I dearly hope you will refrain from using it again.

Your apology is well and good, yet I'm sure you are aware that you have severed the bonds of a few acquaintances which you will have difficulty repairing.

I for one have once again, as my initial gut reaction which I really sould have stuck with, grown cold to your dramas. But I do appreciate the ability to be able to apologise, just that it doesn't remove one's backside from the cold water immediately.

I feel for Reggie and Reggie only, and I wish her the best of health in the future.

BC_MoM
10-12-2007, 04:04 PM
In apologizes, there is no room for if's, and's or but's. So, really, you shouldn't have even mentioned the computer in your apology.

But, at least you tried.

lizbud
10-12-2007, 04:27 PM
I feel for Reggie and Reggie only, and I wish her the best of health in the future.

I wasn't going to post anything, but what the heck. I do agree with Miss
Z's statement about your parent's dog.