PDA

View Full Version : Thursdays - #233 - Open for inspection

gini
10-11-2007, 09:58 AM
Oh Oh, our liquor license is up for renewal and we have to have a health inspection before we can renew it.

This place will never pass :eek: - yeah Mario - and you think it is funny!!!:rolleyes:

lbaker
10-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Bribery usually works with those guys ;)

slick
10-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Well, since I'm tall (**ahem**) I'll remove the "underlings" from the rafters. Here Laurie, this one should fit you....is it yours??? Oh yeah, that's right.....you don't wear one....;) :D **slaps hand over mouth** did I just say that???:eek:

Let me get those cobwebs in the corner of the ceiling before I toddle on off to W-O-R-K. Yuck! Mind if I help myself to a Spanish Coffee for the road?

gini
10-11-2007, 11:26 AM
underlings? - I am not even going to go there.:eek:

Slick, what is that in your hand? Christmas lights??? You have got to be kidding.

Well, probably not a bad idea - if this place has a nice warm glow - maybe the inspector won't notice how dirty this place is.

We sure won't get a California "A" for cleanliness!

lbaker
10-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Well lookie here... we have Slick, Frick and Frack together again. Ladies, with the "power of three" we can just POOF and wiggle our noses or toeses and this place will be spotless in a wink of the eye ;) ;) Slick, you behave :D *yeah right* :rolleyes:

gini
10-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Exactly who is Frick and who is Frack? Laurie - why are you twirling a baton - and what in God's good name are you wearing?

Slick? Behave? That's never gonna happen!

Cinder & Smoke
10-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Cover your kawfees and step aside, Gurlz ...

The Fiur Guys need some room to drag the hose in here ...
Ya mite wanna put the glassware in the sinks ... even set to "FOG" that hose has a bit of pressure -
hate to bust the glasses. We'll use "Class A Foam" --- it's 'sorta' like soap. :p

Later ...

<DRIP> ... <Drip> ... <drip> ...
There we go --- a little towel work, de-streak the mirror - and we're ready for the InSpektor.

Don't mynd the *damp* rug ... it'll dry.

THANKS, Guys!
Swing by later for Supper on the Howze!
:)

lbaker
10-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Well NOW you've gone and done it Phred... mention Fiur guys and next thing you know Staci and side-kick Zipster are going to be crunching through the door, pushing Slick, Gini and me aside and might slip on the damp floor :eek: :D

p.s. Do we have to eat ON the house :confused: the back patio is very nice this time of year ~

gini
10-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Oh gurls..........did you see them? FIREMEN! Oh Lordy, are they ever cute!

lvpets2002
10-11-2007, 12:27 PM
;) Lordy lordy Look who I found on the beach picking up strangers Mario.. :p He thought we said to clean up the beach.. Mario put down the puppy & please get on some shorts.. :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/093.jpg

slick
10-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Oh gurls..........did you see them? FIREMEN! Oh Lordy, are they ever cute! Well, I was going to ask Phred if I could hold the hose but gosh darn it, the place was already washed clean before I could blink an eye!!! I hope that little orange kitten found a good hidey hole before the waterworks started.

Dorothy39
10-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Mario, I saw you teetering in with something when I got here ~ (squinks eyes) What the heck? :eek: You little stinker you :D Mercy fella, where are your manners :rolleyes: Who have you been hangin around with lately? :cool: And, you're tracking in wet sand!!!!

Hey, this place is looking pretty good, considering.............. :D , I'll have a cup of Spanish Coffee as soon as I can see my way to the "cups" through all these soap bubbles.

Boy, when you guys set your mind to cleaning, you don't fool around! :o

What are we going to do with this little pup?

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Mario!!! Put your diaper back on!!! We are trying to pass inspection not get an x rating!!! :eek:

Can I sneak a cherry vanilla coke please? I promise not to dribble!!! :D

lbaker
10-11-2007, 01:56 PM
MOFF, I think there is a dribble glass with your name on it in the back of the cabinet. I'm hungry after all that cleaning. Let's get some comfort food started.

Dorothy39
10-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me~

I made a large pot of "Cabbage Soup, with ground sausage, sauted celery, onions, green peppers , some diced tomatoes and a lot of heavenly seasonings~

Oh yeah Moff, I made some more cornbread too!!!!!

Now, Mario, get dressed for Dinner, or do we need to find a large table napkin :rolleyes: !! We've got an Inspection coming up, no Monkeying around!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Yay!!! Cornbread and a dribble glass!!! I'm all set!!! :D

No, Mario, I have no idea how you can stop monkeying around since you do it so naturally!!! You can start by not running around au natual!!! (at least until the inspector leaves) ;)

lvpets2002
10-11-2007, 03:08 PM
;) Hey its me Mario - Ok I have things covered now.. So can I bring my friend to the dinner table too.. :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/funny0136.jpg

Lady's Human
10-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Ummm, guys......

One little issue with the inspectors. How in the hexk are we going to explain an Orc with a remote control collar?

We could just show the inspectors the L+F....................and turn out the light on them....

gini
10-11-2007, 03:12 PM
I thought about the L & F too - what the heck are we going to do about that?

You know sometimes, if you are downwind, it can be pretty gross.

Oh well, I think I will just whip up a big batch of slushies and sit and think about what to do.

lbaker
10-11-2007, 03:13 PM
What, and have the inspektors buzz up the Haz-Mat guys from inside :eek: :eek:

RICHARD
10-11-2007, 04:41 PM
We sure won't get a California "A" for cleanliness!

Ah, That's a scarlet letter!

I like the blue letters better.

Sorry about your team gini....THAT really sucks.

I'll go into the L&F, The license does have everyone's name on it!.....

DrKym
10-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Ok brought the rubber gloves and the squeegie! *pitches in and helps*

Oh my Dorothy that soup smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssss sssssssss so GOOOOD haven't had cabbage soup in years!!!

NO MARIO! you cannot hide that puppy in the L&F :eek: we don't know what is still living in there! *i know it eats licorice though*

Lady's Human
10-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Well, I must confess.......

Part of the life forms in the L_F is the inspectors who came out LAST year.......

They caught Orc and I on a bad day......... :eek:

gini
10-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Do you think we could just plaster over the L & F door - and maybe put a picture on the wall - that the inspector's might not even know there was a door there?

Geeze, wouldn't you think they would miss those guys from last year?
Guess not!!:D

gini
10-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Sorry about your team gini....THAT really sucks.

Losing is one thing - but losing to Stanford???? Not one of my favorite Saturdays!

RedHedd
10-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Oh wait! We don't have to get rid of the cobwebs or Orc. Let's decorate for Halloween! They'll never be able to tell! :D :p

RICHARD
10-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Not to worry about the Orc.....he's more a monster or demon.

No laws broken by keeping one. ;)

I can do drywall.......Someone pick a picture.....

lbaker
10-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Red is Right... let's carve some punkins and just say "how do you like our Halloween decor" real innocent like :rolleyes: We can casually toss our heads, widen our eyes and "be blond". HEY! I'm allowed to say that... ;)

Dorothy39
10-12-2007, 10:20 PM
;) Hey its me Mario - Ok I have things covered now.. So can I bring my friend to the dinner table too.. :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/funny0136.jpg
PLease bring your friend Mario,we have plenty to spare!!! (busy carving a pumpkin)

Smiles everybody, here they come~Straighen up and look decent like:D

gini
10-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Do you think they will buy that those cockroaches are wind-up toys? Little Halloween thingys?:D

RICHARD
10-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Do you think they will buy that those cockroaches are wind-up toys? Little Halloween thingys?:D

Oh my dear.

I went to clean out an escrow office the other day.

It was filthy and had tons of ant and roach traps- It stunk of old paint dirt and mustiness. I had never seen so many insect traps in any area at once.

As I was walking out of the building I looked at the dentist office on the first and second floors and then I remembered that insects start off on the ground.

Gini,
Those ain't roaches! :eek:

lbaker
10-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Wasn't it CSN&Y that sang the verse ... "hide the roaches"..... in an old 70's song? :o *oh, nevermind... different roaches* :rolleyes:

DrKym
10-13-2007, 06:03 PM
ROFL not saying a word but I did bring some fake webs and streamers..... and a few stacks of hay to hide the worst of the mess :eek:

Dorothy39
10-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Ha, ha, ha, Take a look at those inspectors, they're wearing sunglasses!!! (they'e cool dudes :D ) this is going to be easy~ ;)

Mario,Mario,Mario, hush, shhhh, shh, shhh, just keep quiet fella.

We've cleaned and we've cooked and we have twinkley Christmas Lights, carved pumpkins, cob webs, streamers, and bales of hay, ~~~~~ I think we can pass this inspection if we play our cards right ;)

RICHARD
10-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Cards?

LOL, now we get punk'd for gambling! :D

Redd,

How were the Angels? :D

gini
10-15-2007, 10:46 AM
WE PASSED INSPECTION!

It must have been their dark glasses - they didn't see anything!!

Wahoo - we are in business for another year!

lbaker
10-15-2007, 11:07 AM
whew, that was a close one!! Drinks on the house (or the patio if you are afraid of heights :rolleyes: ).

lvpets2002
10-15-2007, 12:20 PM
:D Many Congrats on the Approval = Lets Get This Party Started !!!! Here is the Band & Dancers

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/034.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/prod_104_35194.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
10-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Yipeeeeeee!!! Can I have a cherry vanilla coke now? Mario, you need to give your pup pal a name!!! We can't keep calling him "da new dawg" forever! :D

RICHARD
10-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Great! Let's rock....

Hey, I am putting an airport style scanner in the front door.....We can't be too sure of evil people gaining access to Thursday's. ;)

DrKym
10-15-2007, 04:01 PM
does that mean I have to actually dress? :(

RICHARD
10-15-2007, 04:05 PM
does that mean I have to actually dress? :(

LOL,
The only requirement is a hair net-and only if you work in the kitchen. :D

lbaker
10-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Speaking of airports *pffffttt* the only good thing, and one that has inspired me for breakfast today .... ta daaaaa!!!! Cinnabons ~ warm, good smellin', cinnamon rolls. Rich, dark coffee and some fresh fruit for the healthy minded. YUMMMM :cool: I'll be in the kitchen but I WILL NOT WEAR A HAIRNET. I already look like an old lady :o

DrKym
10-16-2007, 11:09 AM
mmmmm cinnamon rolls and coffee? sounds lovely! I will have some too this morning, I was trying to find the fruit but I think Mario snagged it all :rolleyes:

gini
10-16-2007, 11:24 AM
http://antimonkeybutt.com/ (posted by critter crazy in General).

Uh, anyone want to check this out? Looks like our little precious Mario has gone into business for himself! Guess we didn't give him enough maraschino cherries!

Gotta watch this guy more closely!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Anti-monkybutt? Why would he be against his own behind? :confused:

lbaker
10-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Their Website is funny.. under "pictures" they mean of events where AMB came in handy. They ask "please don't send any before and after pictures" :D :D