PDA

View Full Version : The Princess of Parsley's request *ThUmP*

zippy-kat
08-05-2002, 12:53 PM
Dear Miz and Mizzer PetTalkers,

Hi, itz Sophie Bunnie aginz.

I iz writin' to youz cos I don't thinkz Momz beenz verrie fairz lately. Shez hadz been lettin' me outtiez allz da timez an I iz reel gudz but den da otter dayz she putz mez in my cage an I didn't doz nuffin' to dezervez dat!! (well, maybe..... I chewied da carpet........and shredded her favorite set of sheets........and chewied a hole in da blanket). Butz I sedz, "HEY! Diz ain't fairz!" An doz youz know whut she hadz da nerb to tellz me? She sedz, "'Courze it ain't! Da fairz inna coupla weekz." An so I sedz, "HEY lemme outtie herez!" and den I bitz and shookz da barz on my houze. An I soonz found outtiez dat waz a reel no-noz! Cos she bent downz toz my cagez and sed, "Sophie, I don'tz likez dat Smart Alex mouf of yourz. You'd better quit or there will be no parsley!"

And I sedz, "Yeah, onlee, I don'tz carez," an I shookz da barz sum morez. An she sed finez I kin akt like that allz I wantz toz an den she left da houzie!

She came backz in jist a fewz minutez wif groceryz. An I sedz, "Kin I have some parsley puh-leze?" An she sedz no, on accountz of my prior smart alex aktionz. An she putz uppie da groceriez and den leftz sum morez.

She waz gonez awhilez and I hadz sum timez to thinkz. I don't know who diz Smart Alex guy is but he don'tz seemz so smartz to mez. An I wish he'd leave my aktionz and mouf alonez. He ain't done nuffin' but getz me in trubblez. Itz funnie cos he onlee comez outtiez when I iz mad. He don't doz nuffin' iffin' I sitz still and quietz in my cage. I wunder whutz da differ-antz?

Anywayz, wouldz you puh-leze speak to datz Zippy-katz of yourz an she iffin' she can gimme sum parsley? Iffin' you cain't doz dat, wouldz you speakz wif diz Smart Alex guy and see iffin' you can getz him to leavez me alonez?

Thankz fer doin' diz fer mez. An if you cain't doz any of itz, thanks fer nuffin'.

Yer rezident jail bunnie,
Sophie

Former User
08-05-2002, 01:09 PM
Dear jail Princess... what jail are you in? lemme know and I'll bring lotsa parsley for ya! ;) Shhh, don't tell that Zippie person, she seems to be mean to lock ya up like that! ( ;) ).
So, be careful and email me your addy, or have you used your one phonecall yet?:D

Cinder & Smoke
08-05-2002, 01:18 PM
Dear Princess Sophie ~

Cinner sez...
Take it frum a former-chewer - yer Mom iz gonna be a lil hard to get along wiff until youze Stopz da rug, sheet, and blankie chewin! :eek:

I wuz a Gud Dawggie fer bout the furst 6 munthz - then started chompin on furniture iffin I gotz left alone inna Ranch. Aftur the sekund chompin seshun, I gotz a new *time-out* chain installed inna basement - sorta like yer Bunnie Howze - and gotz but onna chain ebery time Dad lefted me alone... :mad: Dint take me so berry long to figger out da rulez - eben *lookin* atta furniture gotz me inna basement onna chain so fast I kunt believe it! :eek:

I duzint chew on niffin cept bonez an Smokey :p NO more! :rolleyes:

Try bein da *Gud* Bunnie you wuz before - an I betz the Parsley kumz outta da fridge like it uzed ta!

zippy-kat
08-05-2002, 09:10 PM
YIPPEEEE!!
I figured out the Problem! :D

And so what was it that had the bun-bun sooo terribly irate?
Boxes under the bed. :rolleyes:

After the move, I shoved a few boxes under the bed & then cut cardboard to fit around the bottom of the bed to serve as a "bunny gate." (so she couldn't get under there and chew up anything)

That was the only recent change. I didn't think that would cause her to go into "witch mode" but I guess I was wrong! I removed the boxes and Sophie removed her attitude! (What a temperamental lil' snot she is!!)

Happie Days--the sweetheart attitude is back!

(C&K--LOL loved the 'one phone call' remark :D Cinner-dawg--chewin' on the lil' brother? Don't give Sophie any ideas--cats are already scared of her! :p )

gini
08-05-2002, 09:14 PM
Dear Mister Smart Alex:

It has come to my attention that you are intentionally causing my very favorite bunny in the whole world, Miz Sophie, some serious mental harm.

Do you not realize that she lives for Parsley? Your actions have caused her to be placed in jail, and deprived of her very favorite means of sustenance. This is outrageous.

You are hereby ordered to stop encouraging her to chew on the blankets, sheets and other items. You will not entice her to thump on her jail bars.

If I hear of any further misdeeds on your part, appropriate action will be taken immediately.

Miz Gini
Mister Rascal

cc: Miz Sophie Bunnie

gini
08-05-2002, 09:18 PM
Dear Mister Smart Alex:

It has come to my attention that you indeed did take immediate action and stop tormenting Miz Sophie.

This was a very wise decision on your part as my intent was very serious.

If in the future, I receive any further complaints about your behavior, I will respond again in the same manner.

Miz Gini
Mister Rascal

zippy-kat
08-05-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by gini
Dear Mister Smart Alex:

It has come to my attention that you are intentionally causing my very favorite bunny in the whole world, Miz Sophie, some serious mental harm.

Do you not realize that she lives for Parsley? Your actions have caused her to be placed in jail, and deprived of her very favorite means of sustenance. This is outrageous.

You are hereby ordered to stop encouraging her to chew on the blankets, sheets and other items. You will not entice her to thump on her jail bars.

If I hear of any further misdeeds on your part, appropriate action will be taken immediately.

Miz Gini
Mister Rascal

OMGosh!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!! ROFLOL!!!

luv ya Miz Gini & Mister Rascal!!!
{{hugs}}

lbaker
08-06-2002, 06:57 AM
BOXES:confused: we don't need no stinkin' boxes:rolleyes: And do we now have our parsley? hmmmmm? Sophie's in her heaven and all's right with the world - - finally? :D Way :cool: Laurie

zippy-kat
08-06-2002, 01:18 PM
My lil' *cough, cough* she-devil *cough, cough* bunny is in parsley heaven and I'm happy to report, we had a very peaceful night. No boxes, no attitude. lol

What a goofball she is!!! :p

momoffuzzyfaces
08-06-2002, 01:30 PM
:D LOL!!!
I'm so relieved!!! I couldn't imagine our Miz Sophie without her parsley. Good thing she now has someone to handle Smart Alex for her too.:D