PDA

View Full Version : Oscar, the incredibly handsome!

Killearn Kitties
10-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Darling Oscar, what a pleasure it is to be the first to congratulate such a perfect cat today. A loving purrsonality, brains and looks, you really have it all Oscar. How does Che manage to live up to you sweetie? :D

I hope you have the best day today - playing "fetch", giving presents, cuddling and just all the things you love. Even better - Christmas is not far away, Oscar. Life will suddenly get even more exciting for you! :D

Sonia59
10-11-2007, 06:09 AM
Hi Oscar!

I am in love with you and I have no doubt you are super intelligent! You are ruling your house, I see ;) Way to go Oscar!

You, Che and your humans seem to live in a very nice place.

My kitties Peppito and Jasmine are giving you a head bump. Congratulations for being cat of the day :)

sasvermont
10-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Oh Oscar. You are just the kinda kitty I love. Mr. SmartyPants!

Won't you please come to live with us at Camp Vermont? We need a guy around the house and you seem like a good fit. I know your family would miss you, but think of all the fun you could have chasing cows, sheep and other kitties!

Congrats for being the Cat of The Day!

(((((((((((((((((((((Oscar))))))))))))))))))) :D

kb2yjx
10-11-2007, 08:17 AM
What a cool looking dude you are, giving us the wink!!!Wonder what you are thinking about??? What is MY next move perhaps? The Christmas season will be here very soon and you will be having the time of your life rearranging the tree for your family! How considerate of you to provide all that enjoyment for them!! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
10-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Oscar is a very affectionate and loving cat. He is also very intelligent! -- Oscar's Person

Oscar, in addition to being intelligent and affectionate, you are also magnificently handsome! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Oscar what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I love your wonderful picture. You look like you know a wonderful secret and are winking at us to tease us about it. :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Now that's one cool, confident kitty I see winking back at me...and oh so handsome to boot!:) Quite the sociable bon vivant you are Oscar, chatting it up with the humans, dishing out your special brand of hosting to your unsuspecting houseguests, serving up the coveted bathtub plug!:D What a guy! But today I hope you're the one being treated royally by Che and your proud people, enjoying a very happy, love filled Cat of the Day celebration!:) Congratulations to you sweet, smart, irresistible Oscar! Love, hugs and purrrs to you on your special day from me and my boy, Oliver!:)

gini
10-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Oh Oscar, what a handsome boy you are! You deserve to rule the roost!

catmandu
10-11-2007, 07:07 PM
WHAT A HANDSOME CAT YOU ARE OSCAR , AND ITS NO WONDER THAT THE LADY LUCKY FOUND CATS ARE SIGHING WHEN YOUR PICTURE CAME UP.
I CAN SEE WHY YOUR GUARDIANS ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND TREASURE YOU, AND ARE SO PLAESED THAT YOU ARE THIER CAT COMPANIONS.

THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ARE SENDING A GQ MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW TO THE HANDSOME CAT WHO SHOULD BE ON THIER COVER, OSCAR OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

loveallfurryfriends
10-11-2007, 07:22 PM
What a handsome devil you are!!! Congrats on being the cat of the day!!!