PDA

View Full Version : Nibbles

momoffuzzyfaces
10-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Nibbles I have to agree with your mom; you are adorable!!! :D

How wonderful that you have a wonderful home and loving family now. You will never need be alone again!!! I hope you get a blueberry treat or two today to help celebrate your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi there precious Nibbles:D You look mighty comfy, nestled there in your box! Thank you so much for brightening my day with your beautiful face, your heartwarming story! Yes I most certainly do think you're adorable!:D Your family no doubt gives thanks every day for making the decision to rescue you! Their compassion has been repaid a zillion fold, having added a gentle and loving furkid like you to the fur crew! What a most deserving honoree you are! I hope you and your buddies hammie Dusty and pup pal Indy are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration! Please ask your human to give you some extra hay, blueberry treats and apple for me! And some hugs and kisses to you all! Congratulations sweetheart!:)

AvaJoy
10-09-2007, 07:20 PM
You are indeed a charmer, precious Nibbles! You look like such a snuggly love-bug, and I wish you a day filled with blueberry treats and lots of attention from your loving guardian and your furry friends, sweetheart! :)

cassiesmom
10-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Nibbles, you are so pretty! I'd love to pet you! Happy Pet of the Day!