PDA

View Full Version : Lovable Mika

dukedogsmom
10-09-2007, 12:30 AM
What a sweetheart you are! And such a pretty girl, too. It's gals like you that give pit bulls the good name they deserve. I hope you get to spend your special day doing anything you wish. Maybe even a "car ride" :) Thanks for brightening up my work night.

LHCamry
10-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Mika....You are just a pretty baby. Sounds like you are a very special girl.
Congratulations on DOTD. I got to meet you.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Daisy and Delilah
10-09-2007, 08:18 AM
WOW!!! You have the most beautiful facie and markings, Mika girl!! We're loving your picture and your bio. We would give anything to jump in on some of that cover action. Nothing could be cuter than that. We feel that you will show some of the world today, what a great doggie a Pittie can be. Some day, we hope all the world will share in our opinion of your wonderful breed. It's an honor to have you represent us here today, as our highly esteemed DOTD!!! Congratulations!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses on that gorgeous, silky, head. We wish you all continued happiness always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
10-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Mika, I like your pretty coat and white feet! Happy Dog of the Day to you and I hope you get to take a "Car Ride" to celebrate!

Chica
10-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Mika,
You have a very pretty coat. My Chica is brindle just like you. That is rare for Chihuahua's. You have such a sweet face. :) Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! :)

lizbud
10-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Hello Mika,

My, my, what a pretty little girl you are. Brindle coloring is my favorite.
Sounds like your loving family makes your life complete with walks, swims
and best of all, CAR RIDES. :D (my dogs love it too) Big congratulations
on being chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs
and kisses to you sweetheart. :)

tatsxxx11
10-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Mika!:) For some reason I'm especially touched whenever a Pitty is our honoree, reaffirming the fact that there are countless "happy ending" Pitty success stories!:) You are not only an awesome ambassador for your breed, you are all that we cherish in our beloved canine companions! What a love bug you are, Mika...best friend to all, young and old, human and furred!:D I hope you're enjoying the happiest day, celebrating your induction into the Dog of the Day Hall of Fame, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned honor with your proud people and all of your adoring friends and fans and every precious moment of your wonderful life! Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mika from me and my girl, Star!:)