PDA

View Full Version : I have seen my interview for TV

Laura's Babies
10-08-2007, 05:56 PM
I was SO dissapointed that they did not use any of the Cerebellar Hypoplasia part about Charlie! The only shot of him was when I was holding him and that was briefly. But all in all, I didn't look THAT bad and didn't sound like a complete blubbering idiot. I am waiting for a neighbor to get home to see if we can transfer it to DVD for me and if we do, I will post it on YOu tube and post it in this thread. If we don't get it done tonight, we will have to wait until I get back in November to do it.... DRATS.... we wanted to get it to Sandra for that big SBR event this month... I gotta tell you, I look so old on that TV! (reckon it is because I am?)

Watch for notice that video is up...

catmandu
10-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Thats Why They Put Makke Up On Actors As You Look Older On Tv If You Are Not Made Up.
If You Ever See These Stars Without Make Up, You Would Be Astonished. Its A Shame That They Didnt Show Charlie, But They Must Have Wanted To Show Another Ad.
All In All We Are Waiting To See You On Tv , Helping The Cats Who Need It The Most.

Laura's Babies
10-08-2007, 10:17 PM
We got it on a DVD but I don't know how to get that on to my computer! :rolleyes:

Karen
10-08-2007, 11:56 PM
If your computer has a DVD drive (looks like a CD drive) just put it in that, and copy it over!

Laura's Babies
10-09-2007, 08:13 AM
All I have is a DVD player on my computer, not a burner..It won't even play on Windows media player.. just the DVD player.