PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell?

angelbow20
10-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Im just curious about this... Ok when I was pregnant I knew from the the first trimester I was going to have a boy, it was just a feeling and because I was carrying him "low". Well my sister finds out what she is having nov. 8th but she thinks she is having a boy, just a gut feeling. I was wondering if any of you had weird feelings of what you were having when pregnant and if the baby really was what you thought? Anyway of telling by the way you carry yourself or gain weight while pregnant?

critter crazy
10-08-2007, 12:08 PM
I had a pretty good feeling I was having a boy, not by the way I carried, but just a gut feeling, and because it was the Boys name we decided on first!:D Of course everyone else thought I was having Twins!:rolleyes:

angelbow20
10-08-2007, 12:20 PM
thats what I keep thinking she is having only because she was a twin and she already gained like 15 pounds in her first 3 months.. and doesnt even eat that much.... I hope she has twins though :p She would kill me if she knew that because she doesnt want twins. They havent seen 2 babies yet but from what I heard they cant always tell until they are much further along.

Taz_Zoee
10-08-2007, 01:26 PM
I've never been pregnant, but my friend had a dream that she was having a girl. Someone came to her door, and that someone turned out to be me, and I told her she was having a girl!! :D
I think my sister in law also had a dream about what she was having.
I currently have another friend that is pregnant and she thought it was a boy, but turns out it is a girl.
Most people around me and that I know are having girls lately.

Cookiebaker
10-08-2007, 02:00 PM
I "knew" deep down inside from the day we found out we were pregnant that I was having a girl. I had to keep thinking on purpose that it could be a boy, but the gut instinct never went away. Turns out I did have a girl! :cool:

catland
10-08-2007, 02:34 PM
After carrying two boys and two girls, my mom was certain that child #5 was going to be a girl.

Because of that, they didn't bother to have a boys name picked out so my brother didn't even have a name until he was a week old. :eek: :D

JenBKR
10-08-2007, 02:48 PM
I had a gut feeling that mine is going to be a boy from the start. I was right according to the sonogram, but we'll have to wait and see for sure :)