PDA

View Full Version : One picture of Ginny and I almost got another cat!

Christmas_Hamster
10-08-2007, 11:27 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s176/Bobbyo2/DSCF3312.jpg

First off here is Ginny. Please excuse the mess she had knocked over a trash can chasing Hermione and I was cleaning up when I took the picture.

Now about almost getting another cat...My dad's friend had a kitten that he could get a home for and since my dad LOVES cats he tried giving it to my dad. My Dad wa sall for it and even called us but then randomly my Dad decided that since he didn't have a carry case with him he wouldn't take the cat. It was a young smokey grey kitten. My Mom has always wanted a gray cat and was a little upset. But now the cat has a good home just to bad its not with me :P

KittyGurl
10-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Ginny is so cute. Too bad you couldn't get the other cat. Glad everything worked out though and the gray kitten as a home.

Christmas_Hamster
10-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks <3

Zippy
10-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Ginny is adorable and knocking over the trash can reminds me of something Pumpkin would do. :)

Christmas_Hamster
10-09-2007, 02:15 PM
lol Thanks C:

catmandu
10-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Dont Worry, Another Kitten Or Cat Who Needs A Home Will Come Along , And You Will Have A New Companion To Love.
The Pet Angels Adoption Centre Is Looking For A Cat Or Kitten For You To Love , Even As I Type.