PDA

View Full Version : Does your pet think it rules your house?

Former User
08-05-2002, 02:08 AM
OH YES! Both C & K are giving us orders how to take care of this place, I don't know what we would do without them, apparentely we are so helpless :rolleyes:

Edwina's Secretary
08-05-2002, 10:52 AM
Since she DOES rule it!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Mine rule too!! It's confusing for me at times since there are 4 of them and they ALL want their own way. I'm coming your Majesties...:D

sasvermont
08-05-2002, 11:35 AM
I still have the final word, but I make so many adjustments to meet their needs....i.e. if Gabe is in my computer chair, I won't sit down; if Graemer and Miley are playing on the steps, I will leave the light on for them; I won't put a glass of water down unless I want a furry face in it within 5 seconds....etc. etc.

But I still rule! R-I-G-H-T!!!:rolleyes:

Pam
08-07-2002, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
I if Gabe is in my computer chair, I won't sit down

SAS, is this because of the fear of mortal injury? hehe!

My furkids rule but I don't even think they realize it. I get up in the morning to their wake-up calls, I avoid sitting in chairs where they are already sitting, I find myself involved in a game of fetch with Bella every time she places her ball on my lap, and I have to stop and hug each one when they look at me with their cute little eyes! Yes, they have a lot of power and they don't even know it!

lovemymaltese
08-07-2002, 02:58 PM
Yes, Tango is definately the king. He has his routines and special things that he likes. I go out of my way to make him happy and comfortable.

Randi
08-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Fister rules here most of the time! If he's in the chair where I want to sit and read my paper, I'll have to wait or find some other place to sit. When he wants us to come and pour water across the bathroom floor, he stands by the door calling, until one of us get up and do it. And when he thinks it's bedtime, he sits on the bed and calls, so, oh yes he's got more power over us than we (I) would have thought possible! :rolleyes: If he wants to lead us to the kitchen, he can do that too!

RockyRoad
08-11-2002, 06:09 AM
My cat, Sally, thinks that she is the Queen of Cats. She always thinks she can sneak past Lady and run into the porch, but she always get's chased out by Lady. I always have to pick up my pretty kitty and put her down in the porch, so she doesn't get beaten up by my dog. She also thinks she can go anywhere, at any time.

Rachel
08-11-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
I won't put a glass of water down unless I want a furry face in it within 5 seconds.

Yikes, cats do that too? Hannah is my sneaky Pete when it comes to helping herself to my glass of wine, beer, or a smoothie. She is so quick... I go back to the kitchen to get something I forgot and when I return she is hunched over my glass. Amazingly she has never tipped one over, even a small stemmed wine glass. What I hesitate to admit is her taking some laps out of it doesn't make me throw the rest out :eek:

As for ruling the house, I don't know. I think it is a standoff between Hannah and me. What she continually reminds me of; however, is that I don't rule her!

NoahsMommy
08-12-2002, 05:30 PM
Yep....all three...Basil is picking this up already!!! :)

Abbie
08-13-2002, 11:00 AM
Tabitha believes she is in charge, Cally doesn't care who is as long as she has food in her dish.

Felicia's Mom
09-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Both Felicia and Beau fight over who is boss. Either way, I am last.

Andie
09-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Let's just put it this way:

Bull knows he's a prince
Katie knows she's a queen
and
Fluffy thinks she's a god

:rolleyes:

lovemymaltese
09-11-2002, 02:57 PM
Of course he rules the house, is there any other way? Life revolves around him and he knows and loves that.

anna_66
09-12-2002, 08:55 AM
EVERY morning I get a wake up from Roxey. I don't really remember a time when she hasn't woke me up! It don't matter if it's 2am or 6am, or any time in between, I get up whenever she wants me to! So sad she has me trained so well!
And Angus, he loves to lay in fron of our recliners. If he is there we will go out of our way not to disturb him!
They always eat before me.
If they are outside and want in, it don't matter what I'm doing, I will stop & let them in.
I've spend endless amounts of $$ taking them to school (expecially Roxey).

But I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!

I love my furbabies:D